Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Wandsworth?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and repair specialists for your Wandsworth flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our dust-free floor sanding and restoration services are available throughout Wandsworth
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Wandsworth. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal-disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in Wandsworth?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your Wandsworth project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard or work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in Wandsworth means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to details and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in Wandsworth:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
When working with us, you will get more than your usual wood flooring service. We strive to achieve the best results possible because we have a real passion for real wood flooring. We have a tailored approach to each floor and recommend only the necessary services.
Floor finishes available with FlooringFirst! sanding & restoration services in Wandsworth:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Wandsworth Say About Us
“Friendly and helpful staff. Good job. Finishing on or before expected. Thanks!”
Mr. R. Lambert, from Wandsworth, SW18
“Excellent service both times used. Clean, polite and efficient.”
Mrs. D. Johnson, from Wandsworth, SW18
“Excellent service! Thank you.”
Mrs. D. Mehta, from Wandsworth, SW15
“Excellent job and great service! Thanks!”
Mr. A. Palisca, from Wandsworth, SW18
Good, efficient service. Polite and friendly.
Mrs. D. Jackson, from Wandsworth, SW18 1PX
“Very happy with your guys.They arrived on time, they were polite, carried out sample for colour finished on time. The result with the floor is very good.”
Mrs N. Passaris, from Wandsworth, SW18 1NT
“Absolutely brilliant job. I will highly recommend this company and Dimitar in particular. Extremely happy with the work.”
Mrs Ruidant, from Wandsworth, SW19 6LN
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Wandsworth
Local Project: Thorough Floorboards Restoration Project in Wandsworth
The floors in the house were suffering from discolouration due to prolonged exposure to sunlight. In addition, there were stains on a certain part of the floor. The whole surface, in general, looked a bit worn and old.
Fortunately, there was no significant damage to speak of but some of the boards had to be replaced and we gladly offered our help in finding suitable replacements. Other than that, we found that the only thing these floors needed was a bit of light sanding and buffing in order to bring them back to life.
We don’t simply sand and refinish wooden floors. Our company also has a network dedicated to finding and providing our customers with reclaimed flooring of various shapes and sizes. It wasn’t hard for us to find 6 linear meters of seasoned floorboards of the appropriate size - 160 mm to match the already existing ones.
After securing the boards and ensuring the floor stability as a whole, we began sanding. We stripped the old finish, filled any gaps, buffed the surface to perfect smoothness and applied 4 coats of Junckers HP Commercial.
The stains disappeared. The worn-looking floor felt refreshed and rejuvenated. Its surface became smooth and pleasant to look at. It took us 2 days to finish the floor restoration which left the customer happy and us – satisfied with the results of a job well done.
Local Project: Hallway And Living Room Floorboards Restoration in Wandsworth
This job we undertook at Wandsworth is a prime example of the wonderful transformation that can occur after a thorough floor restoration procedure. What really astonished us that the owner herself saw and seized the opportunity the procedure presented. She insisted that we'd keep the floor and not reinstall it, and we can clearly see that she made the right choice! The hallway is ready to, once again, leave a lasting impression on the visitors, while the living room's charm is there to completely solidify the visitors' thoughts.
Upon our team's arrival and the start of the work process, the owner has informed us of her decision to keep the floor as it is. During the inspection, our team saw that some replacements and gap fillings were due, to which she happily agreed. After a thorough floor sanding process, we were able to once again bring out the charm this wooden floor's once possessed, but lost due to the multiple scratches and the passage of time. Once all the floorboards that needed replacement were dealt with, it was time for the sanding, cleaning from the residual dust, and preparing the surface for the finish. The buffing machine did its part brilliantly, leaving our fitters with the perfect canvas to showcase their expertise on and stain it in this beautiful medium oak shade.
Local Project: Hardwood Sanding, Buffing and Gap-filling in Wandsworth
We have seen a lot of different projects but the transformation here is more than obvious. Our professional team has made not just one but many steps to change the look of the old hardwood flooring in this property.
First, it has been done the sanding so the floor can be prepared for the rest of the things that need to be completed. Afterwards, buffing and lacquered takes place as well. As Gap-filling was needed too so our team was more than glad to make that happen.