Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in West London?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and repair specialists for your West London flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our dust-free floor sanding and restoration services are available throughout West London
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout West London. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal-disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimize the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in West London?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your West London project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard or work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in West London means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to details and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in West London
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and it can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst! in West London is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor finishes available with our sanding & restoration services in West London:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from West London Say About Us
Helpful with moving furniture back into office. Nice guys.
Mr. L. Southon, from City of London, EC2V 7NG
Really good job. The men were professional and courteous.
Mr. P. McKenna, from City of London, E1W 3DR
Great job. Thank you.
Mr. I. Wild, from City of London, EC2Y 8DL
Excellent work. Really nice guys. Credit to company.
Mr P. Barker, from London, SW19 2DG
Doctor George Koukoutas, from London,
An excellent job.
Mr A. Flint, from London, N6 5TD
Very good work. Very proffesional and good attitude.
Mrs J. Ditch, from London, SW18 3HT
Your team was excellent!
Mr Amin, from London, W1T 4HJ
Great job, very friendly and proffesional service.
Mr Harry, from London, WC1X 0JD
Very good work. Thank you. Very happy with result and fitter.
Mrs. A. Littler, from London Bridge, SE1 3PN
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in West London
Local Project: Floor Sanding, Buffing & Reoiling in West London
Oiled finishes for wood flooring have become an increasingly popular choice among homeowners and interior designers in the last decade due to the way they enhance the natural beauty of real wood and highlighting its natural colour, pattern, texture. One of the most essential things you want to know about oiled wood floors is that you have to consider re-oiling a bit more often compared to other wood floor finish options. It is due to the fact they look very natural, oiled finishes are slightly less hard-wearing compared to varnish and lacquer.
However, there is no place for worries. Renovating and refreshing the look and finish of your wooden floor is no more stressful and time-consuming when you choose to work with a highly professional, respectful, and knowledgeable wood floor renovation company like us. Gone are the days when the wood floor sanding and refinishing used to be hassle and fuss, we ensure no stress and practically no mess and this is how we do it.
So after the initial inspection of the condition of this floor that always comes for free with every project you hire us for, our insightful and experienced team of experts concluded that the floor is in a good condition and the treatment that will improve its condition and look even more requires only a thorough floor sanding, buffing, and re-oiling of the surface. Next, we have prepared the floor for the upcoming sanding process. It is important to mention that we work only with the most advanced, state-of-art sanding machines for stripping off the old finish along with any imperfections and small scratches on the surface and extracting 99% of the sawdust for little to none deep cleaning required afterwards.
Once the surface of the wood floor was completely smooth and even, with all the imperfections and issues removed completely for a uniform and even application of the finish, we continued by covering the floor with the oil finish of choice of our West London clients. The pictures show the amazing results we were able to achieve only after a full day of working on this project. The surface of this floor is as smooth and shiny as a mirror, while the floor is ready to be used shortly after the application of the last layer of finish. You can also enjoy your wooden floor looking like this by hiring our experienced and hard-working team!