Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Northwest London?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and repair specialists for your Northwest London flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in Northwest London:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
When working with us, you will get more than your usual wood flooring service. We strive to achieve the best results possible because we have a real passion for real wood flooring. We have a tailored approach to each floor and recommend only the necessary services.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Northwest London
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Northwest London. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in Northwest London?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your Northwest London project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard of work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in Northwest London means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to detail and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in Northwest London
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in Northwest London is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results.
Our floor repair team in Northwest London will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor. We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in Northwest London. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to details, dedication, commitment to success.
We believe that every floor repair project in Northwest London is specific and requires a tailored approach. We will inspect the condition of your floor for free in order to make sure that only the most necessary steps are taken for completely restoring your favourite wooden floor back to its initial beauty, glory, and perfect condition.
Choose our parquet restoration services in Northwest London
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to detail, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in Northwest London works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in Northwest London are covered with years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Floor finishes available with FlooringFirst! sanding & restoration services in Northwest London:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Northwest London
Local Project: Parquet Restoration in Northwest London
Considering the beauty of parquet flooring, its usually higher price, and the complexity of parquet patterns, if you own a parquet flooring, you want to maintain it regularly and in perfect condition so you can enjoy it for decades. Parquet does not go out of style as it is a golden classic, however, maintaining, repairing and renovating it is always highly recommended to be left in the safe hands of experienced professionals. When it comes to parquet floor repair and refinishing, it should be approached with the highest standard of craftsmanship, attention to details, experience, and knowledge.
Due to the specific parquet patterns, the risk of sanding against the grain and ruining the whole floor’s surface is pretty high, that is why you should look for a reliable and reputable company. As you can see from the pictures, our professional team was challenged to renovate this beautiful parquet floor that struggled with some wear and tear. After the initial inspection and assessment of the floor on site, we prepared for a project that requires mastership, a good understanding of proper parquet floor sanding, refinishing, and repair, and the highest quality professional equipment.
First of all, we started by tackling down the spot repairs here and there. Our clients wanted to achieve a look reminiscent to the initial appearance and condition of their parquet floor, this is why we made sure to remove all distressed, broken, and too old parquet boards and replace them with brand new from the same wood species and colour to achieve the best match. Once we were done with this stage of the service, we continued with stripping off the top layer of old and worn finish along with all scratches, stains, dents, and marks on the surface. Special attention is paid to always sand with the grain in order to minimise the risk from faster wear and tear of the floor. It appeared that due to the age of the floor, a gap filling service should be performed.
We filled in all gaps between the boards with a mixture of resin and the sawdust collected after the first round of sanding. This way we ensured a uniform evenness of the surface and lasting insulation and durability of the whole floor’s structure. A couple more rounds with the sanding machines and the floor were ready for the final touches. A high-quality finishing product was applied on the surface. The clients have chosen a glossy lacquer finish that perfectly matches the classy and elegant style of their parquet floor. Final touches and we managed to completely transform the look and condition of this tired and worn parquet floor.
Local Project: Floorboards Sanding, Buffing & Reoiling in Northwest London
There is nothing else that gives a real wood floor such an unbeatable appearance and a boost of the natural beauty of its texture and colour such as a wood floor oil finish. This is why we are always happy to undertake a wood floor sanding, buffing, and re-oiling project – the final results are always impressive and our clients going through such a process are always happy and satisfied not only with the outcomes but also with the whole experience. Besides professional job and impressive results, we also guarantee stress- and mess-free service, no matter the treatment of your choice, thanks to our experience, knowledge, and the advanced technologies and techniques we utilise for our job.
It is safe to say that most of the wood floor sanding, buffing, and re-oiling projects are pretty easy to deal with. However, this is not always the case and the finished project we are about to share with you today is a great example that some wood floor renovations are more challenging compared to others. This does not mean that you have to give up on your dream to have a beautiful real wood floor, especially when its renovation is in the safe and experienced hands of specialists. When we arrived at this location for an initial free inspection, we quickly concluded that the condition of this wood floor is not the best and we were glad to undertake this challenging project, foreseeing the great results we are able to achieve.
One of the main things we take the most pride in our job is our work ethic and the fact we always recommend and undertake only the most required and necessary services for improving your floor. We value honesty and we don’t pursue money. This is exactly how we approached this project – only the most necessary services done, which included refitting and repair of some of the old floorboards in very poor and worn condition, then fillip the gaps in between the boards. Gap filling does an amazing job in terms of creating a uniform and even surface along with ensuring great insulation and stability. We continued with sanding the surface for an extra smooth and even look and feel, then applied a few layers of oil finish. Wood floor oil finishes not only enhance the natural beauty of real wood floors, but they also penetrate into the wood’s structure and ensure protection from within and preserve the surface of the floor. As you can tell by the pictures below, we were once again able to achieve outstanding results!