In Central London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4
, WC1, WC2
, WC1, WC2
In East London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: EC3, IG11, BR3, SE20, E2, E3, BR1, E16, IG7, E4, E5, RM9, RM10, E6, E7, E8, E9, E14, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, RM1, E18, E1, E15, E16, E17, E1, E18,
In Near London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: LU1, TW19,
In North London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: N22, N19, N1, EC1, N8, N2, N9, N18, EN1, EN2, EN3, N3, EC1, N4, N11, N5, N6, N7, N8, N1, N9, N7, N10, N12, NW12, N13, HA5, N15, N14, N16, N17, TW1, TW2, N18, N19, N20, N21, N22,
In Northwest London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: NW2, NW1, NW9, NW2, NW2, NW11, NW3, NW3, HA1, HA3, HA1, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW9, NW7, NW2, NW6, NW8, NW3, HA0, NW10,
In Southeast London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: SE20, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, CR0, SE19, SE8, SE21, SE22, SE9, SE23, SE10, SE24, SE11, SE1, SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, DA14, SE25, SE1, SE26, SE2, SE28, SE17, SE27, SE18,
In Southwest London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: SW12, SW13, SW11, TW8, SW2, SW3, KT9, SW4, SW5, SW18, SW14, KT10, TW3, TW9, KT1, KT2, SW1, SW8, SW19, SM4, SW14, SW8, SW16, SW6, SW1, SW15, TW9, TW10, SW15, SW7, SW20, SW9, SW16, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19, SW10,
In West London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: W3, W2, W4, W5, W13, SW16, UB6, W5, W6, W5, W7, TW7, NW10, NW6, W8, W10, W9, W1, W11, W2, UB6, W12, UB8, SW10, W13, W1, W14,
Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Central London?
Our specialty in wood floor sanding and restoration is available across Central London. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our dust-free floor sanding and restoration services are available throughout Central London.
As a leading flooring company in London, we bring the finest floor finishing service to Central London. Whether its your home or your place of work, you can rest assured that your
wooden floors are looked after by experienced and insurance bonded flooring service, with a portfolio of 1000s satisfied clients.
What's Included in Our Floor Sanding Service?
Our wood floor sanding services in Central London comes with obligation free site visit and quotation as well as expert advice on floor sealing products and
maintenance. When you choose FlooringFirst! in Central London, you are getting a service with an eye on the detail, and a Customer Service team, striving to achieve excellent care, available 7
days a week. All our services are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Our range of flooring services goes beyond renovation...
- Floorboards, hardwood and parquet floor sanding and sealing
- Floor repairs - partial refitting and local replacement of floorboards, parquet, engineered and hardwood flooring; repairs of water damaged floors, including parquet, hardwood or engineered floors.
- Gap filling and minor touch ups
- Floor staining - we offer a wide range of wood dyes and can provide a number of samples before to proceeding with re-finishing your floors, including whitewashed and grey finishes.
- Soundproofing floorboards and decreasing drafts in floors
- Supply and install seasoned / reclaimed original pine floorboards, hardwood and reclaimed parquet flooring to recover damage of existing floors.
- We supply of prime and rustic parquet flooring, solid and engineered floors
- We install new and replace skirting boards, beading and mouldings
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and it can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst!
in Central London is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt,
reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Finishes available with FlooringFirst! restoration services:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural
invisible / unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible /
unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Rustins Polyurethane Sealer" lacquer - slow drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in satin or hi-gloss. Strong odour.
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Central London
Sanding And Sealing Of Old Parquet Floor in Central London
The task was nothing extraordinary to restore the initial beauty of an old parquet flooring. In fact, it was something we usually observe – a wooden floor with some small surface imperfections and damaged in the top layer of the finish is covered in carpet by the owner, instead of booking a service that will reveal its natural beauty. Well, at least they came on the right road by calling us, after the inspection of our surveyor we knew what they are going to expect from us – to sand and refinish this oak parquet flooring so it can shine again.
The first thing our team had to do was to remove the old finish with dust-free belt sanders by Bona. The parquet blocks are a type of flooring that requires more skills, due to the different patterns they usually get laid in – the case here was herringbone, which require sanding to be done diagonally and following the grain of the wood. Once the old finish was stripped off and the surface was smooth, our guys proceeded with the next step from the floor restoration process – filling the gaps between the blocks. In this case, the method used was filling with a mix from sawdust and resin filler, which is the most common method for not so wide gaps. After the gaps are closed, the surface needs to be polished with a buffing machine, and then the flooring is ready for the final part of the process – the finishing.
For this project our clients preferred the extra durable the water-based lacquer – ‘Junckers HP Commercial’ in matt sheen. For better protection we apply 4th extra coat. Another interesting detail form this job, is that we were asked to supply and fit an engineered wood plank from oak in front of the fireplace. The whole project took two days to our team.