Expert Floor Installation Services in Northwest London
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Northwest London. As a local expert in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Northwest London.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Northwest London as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring fitting - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood fitting
- Engineered wood floor laying
- Laminate floor laying
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Northwest London, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Northwest London
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Engineered Wood Floor Installation in Northwest London
We quite understand that choosing a flooring material that ticks all the boxes whenever you are considering having a new floor installed in your house can be quite challenging with all the variety of materials and options available on the market. However, we consider engineered wood to be one of the most advanced and suitable options offered on the market worldwide and there is no wonder why so many choose it.
Looking like a classic solid wood floor thanks to the thick real wood top layer, however, less prone to moisture and humidity damage compared to timber floors, engineered wood has an advanced and amazing construction that pretty much makes it resistant to water damage and temperature fluctuations. That's why it is a great choice for spaces, where humidity and moisture can otherwise be an issue, also for high-traffic and busy areas. We are always happy to undertake an engineered wood floor installation project because the outcomes are always so satisfying and beautiful. The project you will see from the pictures below showcases how beautiful and functional engineered wood floors are.
Whenever you reconsidering a lower-budget, cost-effective alternative to solid wood floors that comes with a lot of benefits and advantages, engineered wood floors are a great option you don’t spend a little fortune on. As professionals, one of the biggest advantages of engineered wood for us is the variety of installation methods it allows, which means that the floorboards can be fitted on top of different subfloors and even if the subfloor cannot be levelled or completely dry for some reason, which are the requirements of timber floor installation.
Thankfully, this is not the case with this project and we’ve had a standard subfloor to work with. For additional insulation and sound-proofing properties, we complemented the project with a high-quality underlay our clients required. Finally, the engineered wood floorboards were assembled beautifully to complement the size and specifics of the space and the final results are really impressive.