Laminate Floor Laying
As a flooring company offering wood floor installation and sanding services, we would not miss on our complete supply & fit laminate flooring package service.
Professional Laminate Fitting Service
There are few reasons to choose professional laminate floor fitters. If you trust the experience of a qualified contractors you can count on a smooth and stable construction. The laminate as any other type of flooring has its requirements in terms of sub-floor and surrounding interior elements, such as skirting boards, doors and door frames, etc. The professional contractor will come prepared for all these and in many cases the finishing or the overall results will be more efficient and longlasting.
All our flooring teams come prepared with every necessary tool and will be able to offer you advice and available options for the edgings, trimming and door thresholds, to your preference or premises requirements.
Our laminate fitters will collect all the waste from the works, clean and let you enjoy the outstanding look of your new floors.
What Is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is artificial floor covering that looks like real wood or natural stone hard floor. The appearance is being provided by a photographic image of wood or natural stone, placed on top of a core board made of compressed fibres and the material and covered by a melamine wear layer, which is what gives this flooring durability. It is less likely to scratch than the solid wood and easy to clean, making it ideal for a crowded and busy house.
It is also a popular covering not only because of the natural appearance, but also due to its quick and easy installation. The planks offer a click installation system which means that you will not need any adhesives or nails.
Complete Package: Laminate Floor Fitting & Supply
FlooringFirst offers One-Call Fitting Service! Arrange a viewing of your floors in convenient for you time and one of our estimators will attend to inspect the subfloor, give you an advice and bring swatches of our wide range of laminate flooring. We will prepare a written quotation to your specification including of the supply of your favourite decor, underlay, edgings, thresholds and the service. And all that on competitive price!
Our Laminate Flooring Range
FlooringFirst! offers more than 180 products through the famous QuickStep, Balterio and Lifestyle ranges. Our products include wood floor effects, natural stone effect, terracotta and parquet patterns.
is one of the most popular brands for laminate worldwide, probably the main reason is because they improve their product all the time. This name is related with some of the most impressive innovations in this branch – the first glueless click system, scratch and even water resistant ranges. Extremely durable and successfully impersonating real wood make this brand a beloved interior choice.
– a laminate flooring manufacturer that also is dedicated to the innovations, with different technologies they achieve amazing surface structures that imitate the natural depth of the wood grains and texture. Their products mimic so precisely the real wood that you probably won’t be able to recognise the laminate from the hardwood.
Lifestyle Floors is a company specialised in manufacturing flooring coverings. As you can suggest our focus is on their laminate range - products that provide great appearance and durability on affordable price. The products are hard wearing and stain resistant which makes them great for any space.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Laminate Flooring
- Extremely durable on scratches and wearing. There are different grades which define its lifespan. However a minimum durability of this type of flooring is referred to 5 years.
- It is cheaper than most other flooring coverings. Cost involves the flooring material, the underlay and laminate floor fitting service as well as beading installation.
- Available in a wide range of decors. FlooringFirst offers the QuickStep and Balterio, which combined will give you approximately 180 products to choose from.
- Less sensitive to temperature and humidity changes in subfloors and environment, than the real wood.
- Once the top protection layer (melamine) is damaged or worn out the laminate will need replacing.
Our laminate flooring service comes with obligation free site visit, quick quotations and free advice. Give us a call on 0800 0434359 or 020 88309782 to speak to a member of our staff, who can arrange for a free assessment for your laying requirements at convenient for you time.