Laminate Floor Laying
As a well-renowned company in the industry offering wood floor installation and sanding services, we highly recommend opting for our complete supply & fit laminate flooring package service.
Professional Laminate Fitting Service
There are more than just a few good reasons why you should choose professional laminate floor fitters. If you are getting ready to install a new floor in your house, you should always opt for qualified contractors with a lot of experience under their belts, so you can end up with a smooth and stable construction. The laminate, much like any other flooring, has its requirements when it comes to sub-flooring, the surrounding interior elements (skirting boards, doors, door frames, etc.). The professional contractor will come prepared to face all these necessary details and the finishing and the overall results will be more efficient and long-lasting.
Each of our flooring teams comes equipped with every tool that will be necessary for the job, and they will be more than happy to offer you advice and provide you with options when it comes to the edgings, trimming, and door thresholds, in order to suit your preference.
Our laminate will fitters will collect all the waste from the works after they are done, they will clean up and let you marvel at the outstanding look of your new floors.
What Is Laminate Flooring?
If we have to briefly summarize what laminate flooring is, it is an artificial floor covering, that can look like either a real wood or a natural stone hard floor. The external appearance is left up to a photographic image of wood or natural stone, placed on top of a core board, made from compressed fibres. Everything is covered by a melamine wear layer, which is what gives this type of flooring its exceptional durability. The biggest advantages laminate holds over solid wood is that the former is way harder to scratch, and it's easier to clean, which makes it an ideal choice for crowded and busy houses.
It has achieved wide-spread popularity not only due to the natural appearance it has but also due to the fact that its installation is quick and easy. The planks offer a click installation system, which means that you will not be needing any adhesives or nails when placing it down.
Complete Package: Laminate Floor Fitting & Supply
FlooringFirst offers One-Call Fitting Service!
You can arrange a viewing of your floors in a time, convenient for you, and one of our estimators will attend to inspect the subfloor, give you an advice, and bring swatches of our wide range of laminate flooring. Afterwards, we will prepare a written quotation, including the supply of your favourite décor, underlay, edgings, thresholds, and the service itself. And all that at a competitive price!
Our Laminate Flooring Range
FlooringFirst! offers more than 180 products from the famous QuickStep, Balterio and Lifestyle ranges. Our products include wood floor effects, natural stone effect, terracotta, and parquet patterns.
is probably one of the first brands that come to mind when you start considering installing a laminate. The main reason for this stretches a bit further than just improving their products all the time. The name is connected to some of the most impressive innovations in this branch - they have invented the first glueless click system, and are providing the buyers with scratch, and even water-resistant ranges. All of their products are extremely durable and successfully impersonate real wood, which makes this brand a popular and beloved interior choice.
– a laminate flooring manufacturer that also is dedicated to the innovations, with different technologies they achieve amazing surface structures that imitate the natural depth of the wood grains and texture. Their products mimic so precisely the real wood that you probably won’t be able to recognise the laminate from the hardwood.
Lifestyle Floors is another company specialized in manufacturing flooring. As you can probably deduce by the essence of this article, their focus is on laminate flooring products - all of their products provide great appearance and durability, at an affordable price. All of the additions to their flooring ranges are hard-wearing and stain-resistant, which makes them a viable choice for any home.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Laminate Flooring
- This is an extremely resilient flooring, less prone to scratch- and wear- damage than its counterparts. It is divided into different grades, each of them with a different lifespan. However, even the least durable laminates will have a lifespan of at least 5 years.
- One of the biggest advantages is that it's cheaper than most of the other floor coverings. The cost here includes the flooring material, the underlay, the laminate floor fitting service, as well as the beading installation.
- Supplying a wide range of decors, FlooringFirst! offers the QuickStep and Balterio, which combined can give you more than 170 variations to choose from approximately 180 products to choose from.
- The laminate is less sensitive to temperature and humidity changes in the subfloor, and the surrounding environment, than real wood is.
- A significant drawback is that once the top protection layer (melamine) is heavily damaged, or worn-out, the laminate has to be replaced, as it can't undergo a sanding procedure like any of the wood floors.
Our laminate flooring service comes with obligation free site visit, quick quotations and free advice. Give us a call on 0800 0434359 or 020 88309782 to speak to a member of our staff, who can arrange for a free assessment for your laying requirements at convenient for you time.