Laminate Flooring Installation
As a flooring company offering wood floor installation and floor sanding services, we would not miss on our complete supply & fit laminate flooring package service.
Professional Laminate Floor Fitting Service
There are few reasons to choose professional laminate floor fitters. Trust the experience of the experienced floor fitter to get a smooth and reliable floor installation project. The laminate as any other type of flooring has its requirements in terms of sub-floor and surrounding interior elements, such as skirting boards, doors and door frames, etc. The professional floor fitter will come prepared for all these and in many cases the finishing or the overall results will be more efficient.
All our flooring teams come prepared with every necessary tool and will be able to offer you advice and options for the edgings, trimming and door thresholds, to your preference or premises requirements.
They will collect all the waste from the floor works and dispose. Clean the floors and let you enjoy immediately with new floors.
Complete Package: Laminate Floor Fitting & Supply
FlooringFirst offers One-Call Laminate Fitting Service! Arrange a viewing of your floors in convenient for you time and one of our estimators will attend to inspect the subfloor floors, give you an advice and bring swatches of our wide range of laminate flooring. We will prepare a written quotation to your specification including of the supply of the laminate flooring, underlay, edgings, thresholds and the service. And all that on competitive price!
Our Laminate Flooring Range
FlooringFirst offers more than 180 products through the famous QuickStep and Balterio ranges. Our products include wood floor effects, natural stone effect, terracotta and parquet flooring patterns.
What Is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring is artificial floor covering that looks like real wood flooring or natural stone hard floor. The appearance is being provided by a photographic image of wood or natural stone, placed on top of a core board made of compressed fibres and the material and covered by a melamine wear layer, which is what gives laminate flooring its famed toughness. It is less likely to scratch than solid wood flooring and easy to clean, making it ideal for a crowded and busy house.
The laminate flooring is a popular floor covering not only because of the natural appearance, but also due to its quick and easy installation. Most laminate floorings offer a click installation system which means that you will not need any adhesives or nails.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Laminate Flooring
- Laminate flooring is extremely durable on scratches and wearing. The different grades of laminate flooring will define its lifespan. However a minimum durability of this type of flooring is referred to 5 years.
- Laminate flooring is cheaper than most other flooring coverings. Cost involves the flooring material, the underlay and laminate floor fitting service as well as beading installation.
- Laminate flooring is available in a wide range of finishes. FlooringFirst offers the QuickStep laminate floorings and Balterio laminate ranges, which combined will give you approximately 180 products to choose from.
- Laminate flooring is less sensitive by temperature and humidity changes in subfloors and environment, than real wood flooring.
- Once the top protection layer of the laminate is damaged or worn out the laminate will need replacing.
Our laminate flooring service comes with obligation free site visit, quick quotations and free advice. Give us a call on 0800 0434359 or 020 88309782 to speak to a member of our staff, who can arrange for a free assessment for your laminate floor laying service at convenient for you time.