In Central London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: SW1, WC1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, WC2, WC1, WC2, W1, SE3, WC1, WC2,
In East London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: EC3, IG11, BR3, SE20, E2, E3, BR1, E16, IG7, E4, E5, RM9, RM10, E6, E7, E8, E9, E14, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, RM1, E18, E1, E15, E16, E17, E1, E18,
In Near London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: LU1, TW19,
In North London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: N22, N19, N1, EC1, N8, N2, N9, N18, EN1, EN2, EN3, N3, EC1, N4, N11, N5, N6, N7, N8, N1, N9, N7, N10, N12, NW12, N13, HA5, N15, N14, N16, N17, TW1, TW2, N18, N19, N20, N21, N22,
In Northwest London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: NW2, NW1, NW9, NW2, NW2, NW11, NW3, NW3, HA1, HA3, HA1, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW9, NW7, NW2, NW6, NW8, NW3, HA0, NW10,
In Southeast London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: SE20, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, CR0, SE19, SE8, SE21, SE22, SE9, SE23, SE10, SE24, SE11, SE1, SE12, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, DA14, SE25, SE1, SE26, SE2, SE28, SE17, SE27, SE18,
In Southwest London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
, KT1, KT2
, SW1, SW8
, TW9, TW10
In West London We Do...Floor Sanding Wood Floor Installation
Including: W3, W2, W4, W5, W13, SW16, UB6, W5, W6, W5, W7, TW7, NW10, NW6, W8, W10, W9, W1, W11, W2, UB6, W12, UB8, SW10, W13, W1, W14,
Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Southwest London?
Our specialty in wood floor sanding and restoration is available across Southwest London. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our dust-free floor sanding and restoration services are available throughout Southwest London.
As a leading flooring company in London, we bring the finest floor finishing service to Southwest London. Whether its your home or your place of work, you can rest assured that your
wooden floors are looked after by experienced and insurance bonded flooring service, with a portfolio of 1000s satisfied clients.
What's Included in Our Floor Sanding Service?
Our wood floor sanding services in Southwest London comes with obligation free site visit and quotation as well as expert advice on floor sealing products and
maintenance. When you choose FlooringFirst! in Southwest London, you are getting a service with an eye on the detail, and a Customer Service team, striving to achieve excellent care, available 7
days a week. All our services are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Our range of flooring services goes beyond renovation...
- Floorboards, hardwood and parquet floor sanding and sealing
- Floor repairs - partial refitting and local replacement of floorboards, parquet, engineered and hardwood flooring; repairs of water damaged floors, including parquet, hardwood or engineered floors.
- Gap filling and minor touch ups
- Floor staining - we offer a wide range of wood dyes and can provide a number of samples before to proceeding with re-finishing your floors, including whitewashed and grey finishes.
- Soundproofing floorboards and decreasing drafts in floors
- Supply and install seasoned / reclaimed original pine floorboards, hardwood and reclaimed parquet flooring to recover damage of existing floors.
- We supply of prime and rustic parquet flooring, solid and engineered floors
- We install new and replace skirting boards, beading and mouldings
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and it can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst!
in Southwest London is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt,
reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Finishes available with FlooringFirst! restoration services:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural
invisible / unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible /
unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Rustins Polyurethane Sealer" lacquer - slow drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in satin or hi-gloss. Strong odour.
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Southwest London
Sanding And Refinishing Of Teak Mosaic Fingers Flooring in Southwest London
This floor restoration project we are going to tell you about is something common for many UK households – an old parquet blocks hidden under a carpet. Usually, the people don’t even know about the unique flooring they have in their homes. When the carpet loses its good qualities, most of the people are facing a dilemma – to buy a new carpet or to give another chance to the real wood flooring. You probably have already suggested what was the decision of our clients. After a conversation with our surveyor and inspection of the condition of the floor, they received a free detailed quotation. The plan was to lift and dispose of approx. 42 sqm carpets, grippers and underlay, then to strip off the old surface, buff it and seal it with hardwearing lacquer.
The project started as planned, when our team arrived the area was clean of any furniture and they started immediately. The floor was sanded in three rounds, which removed the old finish with all the scratches and imperfections, this process levelled the surface. The step that followed was to fill the gaps between the parquet blocks, for this task our guys used a standard method, spreading a mixture from resin filler and sawdust remains from the sanding. It’s good to know that this method is applicable for gaps up to 3mm. After the holes are filled, the floor needs to be buffed which will smooth the surface and prepare it for the final step – the finish. The clients decided to leave the choice of a product to us - Junckers HP Commercial is what we use for both domestic and large-scaled projects. This is a water-based lacquer and with low VOC, the preferred sheen was gloss. The entire job took 2 days to our team.