Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Twickenham?
Our specialty in wood floor sanding and restoration is available across Twickenham. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our dust-free floor sanding and restoration services are available throughout Twickenham.
As a leading flooring company in London, we bring the finest floor finishing service to Twickenham. Whether its your home or your place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and insurance bonded flooring service, with a portfolio of 1000s satisfied clients.
What's Included in Our Floor Sanding Service?
Our wood floor sanding services in Twickenham comes with obligation free site visit and quotation as well as expert advice on floor sealing products and maintenance. When you choose FlooringFirst! in Twickenham, you are getting a service with an eye on the detail, and a Customer Service team, striving to achieve excellent care, available 7 days a week. All our services are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Our range of flooring services goes beyond renovation...
- Floorboards, hardwood and parquet floor sanding and sealing
- Floor repairs - partial refitting and local replacement of floorboards, parquet, engineered and hardwood flooring; repairs of water damaged floors, including parquet, hardwood or engineered floors.
- Gap filling and minor touch ups
- Floor staining - we offer a wide range of wood dyes and can provide a number of samples before to proceeding with re-finishing your floors, including whitewashed and grey finishes.
- Soundproofing floorboards and decreasing drafts in floors
- Supply and install seasoned / reclaimed original pine floorboards, hardwood and reclaimed parquet flooring to recover damage of existing floors.
- We supply of prime and rustic parquet flooring, solid and engineered floors
- We install new and replace skirting boards, beading and mouldings
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and it can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst! in Twickenham is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Finishes available with FlooringFirst! restoration services:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Twickenham Say About Us
“Very quick work.”
Ms. A. Lorence, from Twickenham, TW1
“Job Completed. Very efficient.”
Mrs. E. Gandy, from Twickenham, TW1
Excellent. Very professional. Cared about the quality of the job they were doing.
Mrs. S. Nichols, from Twickenham, TW2
Excellent! Very professional. Extremely happy.
Ms. A. Oram, from Twickenham, TW1 1JA
Great work. George is very open to suggestions and careful about detail.
Mr. C. Romero, from Twickenham, TW1 4TQ
Good job. Very happy with results.
Mr G. Kimber, from Twickenham, TW1 1LE
Very nice job - thank you. It looks great!
Ms. E. Smythe, from Twickenham, TW1 4EZ
Ms. S. Noyce, from Twickenham, TW2 7QN
I would like to say how pleased we are with Pitar and his colleague (Bobbie) for the work done on our floor. His advice and time taken to demonstrate the choices of stain and finish was very much appreciated.
Mr. P. Webb, from Twickenham, TW1 4LU
“Please say thank you to the guys- they did a great job!”
Mrs. H. Brandon, from Twickenham, TW2 7HB
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Twickenham
Local Project: Refinishing Solid Oak Flooring With Hardwax-oil in Twickenham
A regular restoration project like this is what our fitters dream for - the overall condition of the wood was good, only with some surface issues and small imperfections. Sometimes, as you will see from the photos below, the people prefer not to wait until their floor start looking terrific and decide to prevent any further complications by choosing a floor sanding as a proper maintenance service. In this Twickenham property, our job was to change and improve the look of 37 sqm of solid oak flooring, so it can fit better the stylish interior of this house. We wanted to make sure that our clients will choose a shade that will match their expectations, which is why we provided samples from different finishes on a freshly sanded surface of their own flooring.
The work started as usual in the area clean and free of any furniture, the first task of our team was to strip off the old and worn finish. This happened in 3 rows with a dust-free belt sander and then followed by buffing that will smooth the surface. Once the beautiful nature of the wood was revealed we had to protect it with 2 coats of hardwearing sealant. The choice of our clients was Osmo Polyx Hardwax-oil in a satin sheen. This job took only two days to our experienced floor sanding team.