Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Clapham?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and repair specialists for your Clapham flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our range of floor sanding and restoration services in Clapham:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
When working with us, you will get more than your usual wood flooring service. We strive to achieve the best results possible because we have a real passion for real wood flooring. We have a tailored approach to each floor and recommend only the necessary services.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Clapham
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Clapham. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in Clapham?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your Clapham project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard of work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in Clapham means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to details and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Choose our parquet restoration services in Clapham
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to details, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in Clapham works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in Clapham are covered with years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in Clapham
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in Clapham is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results. Our floor repair team in Clapham will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor.
We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in Clapham. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to details, dedication, commitment to success.
Floor finishes available with our sanding & restoration services in Clapham:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Clapham Say About Us
“Excellent job! Completed in record time. This guy needs promotion. :-) Thank you.”
Mrs. K. Archer, from Clapham Common, SW4
“On time, very efficient and high quality service.”
Mr. C. Freeman, from Clapham, SW4
“Brilliant job! Thank you so much!”
Mrs. E. Davidson, from Clapham Common, SW4
“Very efficient and hard-working. All good.”
Mr. A. Caillol, from Clapham Common, SW4
Very good work. Quick and helpful!
Mrs. V. Halkett, from Clapham, SW4
Really good service. Very pleased!
Mr. R. Taylor, from Clapham North, SW4
Excellent! Thank you.
Mrs. R. Goddard, from Clapham Common, SW11
Mr. Taylor, from Clapham, SW4
LOVE IT. Thank you
Mr. K. Cockerton, from Clapham, SW2 5AT
Amazing job. Precize, effective, efficient and very clean. Thanks!
Mr. N. Barbini, from Clapham, SW12 8ER
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Clapham
Local Project: Wood Floor Repair in Clapham
The restoration of aged, damaged, distressed, and dull wooden floors can be a very challenging job even the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals lose their sleepover. The outcomes you will get after such a project can vary dramatically as the process and results are highly determined by a number of factors. There is no doubt that when left in the safe and experienced hands of wood floor restoration and repair professionals, all the risks are minimised to the bare minimum. Of course, as a truly dedicated, hard-working, and passionate wood floor repair and restoration specialists we are always striving to achieve the best results while remaining within the budget and the schedule of our clients.
It is the approach we started this project when our in-depth professional inspection of the pinewood floor concluded a good need of repair, gap filling, replacement of some highly damaged floorboards, sanding, finishing, and final staining for a complete transformation. In a nutshell, all of the floorboards have been exposed to so much wear and tear and high traffic that the surface was in an emergency need of renovation, while for some extra damaged floorboards the more time-, money-, and energy-saving option was the alternative of simply replacing them.
Once the replacement of the distressed boards was completed, our professional team carried on with the sanding process. This is a basic floor renovation process that starts with stripping off the old finish until the surface is left completely smooth and even. We work with state-of-art wood floor sanding machinery and equipment with advanced technology for an almost complete collection of the sawdust. This is highly beneficial for every project because it minimises the stress, mess, and disruption significantly and we are also able to collect the dust that, when mixed with natural resin, makes the perfect solution for a gap filling service.
Since the sawdust comes from the same timber wood of the floor, the match in colour and texture is flawless and the surface remains uniform. Additionally, we added pine slivers for the larger gaps of this flooring construction. Gap filling is a great method for not only ensuring full stability and durability of the floor but also better insulation and higher energy efficiency in wintertime. The project carried on with a thorough buffing with a rotary machine so the surface is prepared for the application of finishing and staining projects. For this project on the pictures, clients wanted a completely renewed and refreshed look for their floor and additional staining was recommended and performed. We used a lacquer finish that guarantees a long-lasting and hard-wearing power along with the shine that adds a lot of elegance, style, and beauty.
Local Project: Wood floor sanding, repair and re-oiling in Clapham
This project and the results achieved once again demonstrates the skills and mastership of our wood floor repair and refinishing team and we are happy to share it with you and maybe inspire you to maintain your favourite wooden floor too. As it comes to this beautiful wooden floor we have worked on, unfortunately, you can judge by the pictures, it wasn’t in the best shape ever and it needed a bit more than just maintenance and cleaning.
Thankfully, when in the safe hands of experienced and knowledgeable professionals, in almost all cases the wooden floor can be successfully restored and there is often no need of expensive and more complex replacement of the entire floor. Our clients contacted us in need of a major wood floor renovation service. Once we visited them, assessed the condition of the floor, and discussed all additional details, our specialists concluded that the overall project will mainly involve around spot repairs in the most damaged areas and continued with some slight repairs in some other areas of the floor, filling gaps, then finished up with sanding and re-oiling.
As we aim towards minimising the disruption to our clients’ day-to-day life and work, we make sure to offer not just the premier quality of service but also an overall hassle- and stress-free experience. Flexibility, timely manner of work and still delivering the best quality, and respect to our clients’ schedule are just a few of our core values. This is why we’ve managed to finish the project for less than 2 days and achieved really impressive results.
We’ve started with replacing all the floorboards that were too damaged and distressed to be able to withstand another year or two. By doing this, we not only improve the overall appearance of the floor, but we’ve also ensured a lot of stability, solidness, durability, and lasting power. In order to improve the strength of the floor even more and ensure brilliant insulation, we’ve filled all the gaps between the boards. We use a mixture of natural resin along with saw we collect after sanding and by this, we achieve a uniform and even colour on the surface of the floor. To finish things up, we’ve continued with sanding the floor until flawless smoothness and evenness. The final touch of re-oiling the floor gave it this natural look and restored its beauty.