Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Chelsea?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and repair specialists for your Chelsea flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in Chelsea:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
When working with us, you will get more than your usual wood flooring service. We strive to achieve the best results possible because we have a real passion for real wood flooring. We have a tailored approach to each floor and recommend only the necessary services.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Chelsea
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Chelsea. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in Chelsea?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your Chelsea project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard of work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in Chelsea means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to detail and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in Chelsea
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in Chelsea is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results.
Our floor repair team in Chelsea will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor. We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in Chelsea. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to details, dedication, commitment to success.
We believe that every floor repair project in Chelsea is specific and requires a tailored approach. We will inspect the condition of your floor for free in order to make sure that only the most necessary steps are taken for completely restoring your favourite wooden floor back to its initial beauty, glory, and perfect condition.
Choose our parquet restoration services in Chelsea
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to detail, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in Chelsea works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in Chelsea are covered with years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Floor finishes available with FlooringFirst! sanding & restoration services in Chelsea:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Chelsea, Brompton
Local Project: Parquet Buffing & Recoating in Chelsea, Brompton
Handling parquet wood flooring is not necessarily the easiest and most effortless thing in our professional field. Parquet floors require a lot more attention to details, when it comes to restoration and sanding, because of the specific pattern. A good set of skills, experience, and knowledge, along with a variable range of sanding and restoration tools and equipment is very much required. However, our professionalism and craftsmanship allow us to take proper care of parquet flooring and this recent project we are about to share with you today is an example of how much of a difference a professional treatment can make for a worn and aged parquet floor.
In this case, during the initial free inspection of the floor, we found a classic parquet pattern in a fairly good condition. What was necessary to be performed was a renewal of the finish. When it comes to commercial premises and floors installed in busy areas that experience a lot of high traffic, the usual issue is how quick the finish of the floor starts experiencing wear and tear. However, maintaining the finish in perfect condition is very important for ensuring long-lasting protection for parquet and minimising the risk of major issues.
After inspecting the floor and its condition, we’ve concluded that only the finish needs to be refreshed. Parquet buffing and re-coating are the two treatments recommended for this project. Buffing is a great alternative to sanding that ensures less mess and hassle and usually achieves the same amazing results for wood floors that are in a fairly good condition and do not struggle with a lot of issues and imperfections. Buffing evens out the surface and strips off the old and worn coats of finish.
Next, re-coating involves the application of the new coats of finish. Ensuring perfect coverage is important not just due to aesthetical reasons, but also in order to guarantee long-lasting and hard-wearing protection and preservation of the floor, especially in busy areas. Besides outstanding results and great quality of work, as a professional company, we can also guarantee great flexibility and a time-saving manner of work when it comes to commercial projects. Ensuring minimal disruption to the working process in the premise is one of our priorities for such projects.
Local Project: Hardwood Floor Sanding and Lacquer in Chelsea, Brompton
Hardwood floor sanding is considered one of the most beneficial treatments in the professional industry. It is designed to not only improve real wood floors, bringing them back to their initial beauty and glory. Hardwood floor sanding is mainly focused on removing all imperfections and issues on the surface of the floor, minor and major. Thanks to that, sanding minimises the risk of these issues growing into serious problems beyond repair. Hardwood floor sanding is the best choice for every wooden floor that has experienced some level of wear and tear due to high traffic and heavy footfall. In addition, hardwood floor sanding is the best solution to deal with wood floor scratches, marks, dents, stains, gaps, and more.
We have started this hardwood floor sanding and lacquering project by first inspecting the condition of the floor. Once we make sure that the floor is in good condition and there are no issues that require additional attention and services, we can continue with sanding itself. A hardwood sanding project usually takes a few rounds with different types and sizes of sanding machines. This is necessary in order to ensure perfect results and a really smooth and uniform surface. Sanding also opens the pores of the wooden structure. When a finishing product is applied directly after sanding, the product soaks into the wood’s structure and ensures protection and durability from within the floorboards too besides creating a hard film on the surface of the floor that protects it and preserves the natural colour and texture.
Since our clients wanted a very elegant and classic look for their floor, we have opted for a lacquer finish. Lacquer finishes are super durable and long-lasting besides very beautiful and glossy. The best part of being able to use a plethora of different highly advanced sanding machines is that there is the right equipment for every wooden surface in the house. In this case we have worked on the wooden countertops in the kitchen with Osmo Oil Clear matt, stripping off all imperfections and traces of use and bringing them back to their initial condition.