Qualified Floor Installation Services in Hampstead Heath, NW3
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Hampstead Heath. As a local expert in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Hampstead Heath.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Hampstead Heath as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor fitting
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Hampstead Heath, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Hampstead Heath
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Parquet Flooring Installation in Hampstead Heath
Parquet flooring is amongst one of the most popular wooden floor options, because the wood is cut in small blocks, and can be fit into many different patterns. This allows certain flexibility when it comes to interior design and the overall look you want to achieve with your brand new flooring. Every parquet installation project is accompanied by a sanding procedure, gap filling, staining (optional), and refinishing of the blocks.
As this was a fresh floor installation, first of all we had to ensure the subfloor was prepared properly. It is a critical part of the entire process, as it is laying the grounds for the future use. Our team began by using a damp proof membrane on the concrete subfloor. This is done in order to prevent excess moisture from building up underneath the parquet flooring and altering its appearance. Afterwards we placed the 12 mm plywood sheets, which the parquet is laid upon. After the blocks were fitted as well, there was the usual procedure of sanding, then filling any resulting gaps with the residue sawdust (in addition to some resin), and then finally - the refinishing of the floor. Our client has chosen Junckers' HP Commercial lacquer with a satin and extra matt sheen. And for this type of floor, it's a safe bet which you can never go wrong with.