Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Rickmansworth?
Floor sanding Rickmansworth is one of the most beneficial services you can consider in the context of a home or office renovation and improvement project. One of the main advantages of real wood flooring is the fact it can be sanded and refinished up to five times in its lifespan, depending on the thickness of the floor and its general condition. This pretty much means you can have your wooden floor looking brand-new and protected for the next couple of decades over and over again.
Floor sanding Rickmansworth is the service ensuring this beneficial renovation for your wooden floor. Thanks to the progress of the modern-day flooring industry, floor sanding Rickmansworth is no more the messy and stressful process it used to be a few decades back. Modern floor sanding Rickmansworth equipment, advanced training of floor sanding Rickmansworth specialists, and new and better floor sanding Rickmansworth techniques and methods ensure minimal disruption, quite an enjoyable experience overall, and, of course, the best results possible for your wooden floor.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in Rickmansworth
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Floor Sanding Rickmansworth Essentials
What floor sanding Rickmansworth service can do is stripping off the old and worn layer of wood floor finish, no matter the type of finish. Along with the finish layer, floor sanding Rickmansworth takes to rid of all smaller and finer imperfections on the surface, including scratches, marks, dents, stains, etc. Therefore, floor sanding Rickmansworth not only improves the appearance of the floor but also prevents possible issues in the future, caused by these imperfections and minor issues. Unfortunately, if neglected for a long time, even the smallest imperfections can grow into more serious problems, sometimes beyond repair. In addition, scratches, marks, and dents weaken the protective power of the finish and expose bare wood to some major issues.
Equipment Involved in Floor Sanding Rickmansworth
The main tool of every floor sanding Rickmansworth service is the sanding machine. However, sanding machines come in a wide variety of shapes and functions and the sanding paper attached to them comes in a variety of grits. Each type of machine and sanding paper’s grit used with the floor sanding Rickmansworth service has its own purpose and importance to the project in general. While some sanding machines are designed for more heavy-duty job and the main stripping of the finish and distressed top layer, there are some smaller and finer machines involved in the floor sanding Rickmansworth process that are designed to reach to all corners and areas that are not easy to access by the bigger and chunkier machines and tools. The usage of sanding paper with different grits throughout the floor sanding Rickmansworth process is important for achieving a uniform, even, and very smooth surface. The finer the grit, the smoother the surface of the floor will become when treated.
Why Choose a Professional Floor Sanding Rickmansworth Service?
You may wonder if floor sanding Rickmansworth can be done as a DIY project or it is always better to leave the job in the hands of professionals. Honestly, floor sanding Rickmansworth is not the right DIY project for the weekend. Floor sanding Rickmansworth is a process that requires a lot of knowledge, experience, craftsmanship, attention to detail.
Despite the fact that some floor sanding Rickmansworth projects may seem like an easy job and renting floor sanding Rickmansworth equipment will be the only thing to care about when DIY-ing the project, the truth is that every floor sanding Rickmansworth project is better left in reliable and experienced hands. Floor sanding Rickmansworth professionals go through a long learning curve of intensive training before they are ready to handle both simple and challenging floor sanding Rickmansworth projects. Therefore, they always know the right way to approach each project.
Floor finishes available with our sanding & restoration services in Rickmansworth:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Rickmansworth Say About Us
I would just like to say our client was very impressed with the works you have carried out to their floor and KGB will have no hesitation in using your company again.
Ms. A. Tucker, from Rickmansworth, WD3
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Rickmansworth