Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Ruislip?
Floor sanding Ruislip is a highly researched service both online and offline. We got a lot of questions about floor sanding Ruislip and we always enjoy answering them, this is how this short but helpful guide is created in order to help you when you are considering a floor sanding Ruislip project. It is easy to understand why people are interested in floor sanding Ruislip.
Sanding of wood floors is a very beneficial treatment, part of the in-depth maintenance, and can bring almost every real wood floor back to its initial beauty and glory. Floor sanding Ruislip is recommended for solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring, for both newly installed and unfinished floors and for a bit worn, duller, aged, and tired ones. Let’s find out more about floor sanding Ruislip.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in Ruislip
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
What is Floor Sanding Ruislip?
Maybe you are already familiar with the concept of floor sanding Ruislip. The treatment for real wood floors involves the process of stripping off the old and worn layer of finish on top of the floor. Along with this surface layer, floor sanding Ruislip also ensures that all imperfections on top of the floor are removed, including fine dents and scratches, marks and stubborn stains, build-ups of dirt and finish, any bumps and other small things that generally make the beautiful wood floor appear older and not as beautiful as it has the potential to be. Floor sanding Ruislip is also beneficial for improving the condition of the wooden floor. By removing all finer and minor imperfections on the surface, floor sanding Ruislip ensures that they won’t grow bigger with time and cause major problems and issues that are sometimes beyond repair or too expensive to deal with.
DIY VS Professional Floor Sanding Ruislip
Some online sources will probably recommend you attempt a floor sanding Ruislip project yourself. However, in case you don’t have years of experience and a lot of knowledge gained about floor sanding Ruislip, you better leave all the work in the experienced hands of reliable floor sanding Ruislip professionals. At first, the concept of floor sanding Ruislip may sound pretty easy. However, a DIY project can easily try into a nightmare. In many cases, a floor sanding Ruislip project deals with a lot of obstacles along the way. In addition, many sanding projects are initially more complex, especially when it comes to sanding aged floors in poor condition, or when it comes to parquet floor sanding Ruislip that requires a very high level of craftsmanship, experience, knowledge, attention to details.
Professional Floor Sanding Ruislip Service
Floor sanding Ruislip specialists invest years and a lot of energy to go through intensive training for acquiring all skills and knowledge required for performing a floor sanding Ruislip service to perfection. Besides the advanced training and constant update and building up of knowledge, interest in innovation in the industry, etc., professional floor sanding Ruislip team will also work with advanced sanding equipment.
Required Floor Sanding Ruislip Equipment
Despite everything you will read about floor sanding Ruislip, this professional process remains a very delicate one and requires a lot of craftsmanship. In order to achieve perfect results and an absolutely smooth, even, sleek, and uniform surface, the sanding team must work with a wide range of machines and equipment, each of them with its own purpose.
In addition, a floor sanding Ruislip project also revolves around a wide range of sanding paper with different grit and using it at the right stage of the floor sanding Ruislip process. Only a very professional and reliable floor sanding Ruislip company will possess and work with the whole spectrum of advanced sanding machinery along with high-quality tools and products that can provide you with perfect results once paired with the specialists’ knowledge, experience, attention to details.
In addition, a professional floor sanding Ruislip team will work with advanced sanding equipment that collects the majority of the dust and dirt created along the way. This means you won’t have to deal with mess, stress, and hassle once the floor sanding Ruislip project is finished.
Floor Sanding Ruislip Preparation
Still, if you want to be an active part of the floor sanding Ruislip project, you can always take care of the preparation stage of the process. However, if you don’t have the time and energy to deal with that part, make sure to contact the flooring professionals and they will be able to help you. Mainly, the preparation part of the floor sanding Ruislip projects revolves around removing all furniture pieces and heavy and valuable objects out of the room, where sanding is planned to happen. Next, you should ensure that all windows and doors in the room are covered with plastic sheets. This will prevent sawdust and mess transferring out of the room to the rest of your home, which means you won’t have to deal with mess and cleaning in the rest of the rooms.
Floor finishes available with our sanding & restoration services in Ruislip:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Ruislip Say About Us
Very Happy with the work!
Mrs. C. Minos, from Ruislip, HA4 8BG
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Ruislip