Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Chiswick?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and restoration specialists for your Chiswick flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Wood Floor Sanding and Restoration Services we provide in Chiswick:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Chiswick
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Chiswick. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal-disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in Chiswick?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your Chiswick project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard or work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in Chiswick means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to details and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and it can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst! in Chiswick is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor finishes available with FlooringFirst! sanding & restoration services in Chiswick:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Chiswick Say About Us
“Excellent professional work.”
Ms. Nicole, from Chiswick, W4
“I appreciated the advice on what stains would work best. The team seemed determined to ensure that we were satisfied rather than just completing the job.”
Mr. T. Price, from Chiswick, W4
“Very high quality work - thank you. A pleasure to employ them.”
Mrs. A. Mathers, from Chiswick, W4
Thank you so much. They have done a good job and they are very nice people.
Mrs. H. Makhamalbas, from Chiswick, W4
Excellent. Very happy now. Thank you.
Mrs. A. Muller, from Chiswick, W4
Miroslav did an excellent job!!!
Mr. P. Hullah, from Chiswick, W4
An excellent job, well carried out by a polite and careful craftsman.
Mr. W.Berryman, from Chiswick, W4 3EB
Super service! Everything looked great and very tidy. :)
Mrs J. Dyer, from Chiswick, W4 1PD
Excellent service, friendly and professional staff, very happy altogether.
Mrs. Rath, from Chiswick, W4 1BY
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Chiswick
Local Project: Floor Sanding Of Solid Oak Flooring in Chiswick
This wood floor restoration job was nothing extraordinary for our team, a well-maintained hardwood flooring which appearance has become worn and distressed. The renovation project included the floors in the entire house, approx. 87 sqm of solid oak wood flooring. When we arrived, the furniture was moved and the area was clean and ready for work. As usual first, our team had to strip off the top layer from the old finish. This is an essential part of the restoration process because it smooths the surface and after sanding the pores of the wood are open so it’s going to soak the finish better.
Our clients also wanted some change in the appearance of their flooring. The way to do this was our staining service. After applying samples on the sanded surface their choice was a grey shade.
We always choose commercial grade lacquers for our projects because they guarantee better protection and durability, in this case, the preferred product was "Bona Natural Traffic". After applying 3 coats from this durable finish our job was done. The entire project was completed in 4 days, which is impressive for such a large area. Our clients were impressed by the results and so were we.