Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in West Ealing?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and restoration specialists for your West Ealing flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Wood Floor Sanding and Restoration Services we provide in West Ealing:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in West Ealing
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout West Ealing. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in West Ealing?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your West Ealing project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard of work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in West Ealing means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to detail and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and they can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst! in West Ealing is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Choose our parquet restoration services in West Ealing
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to detail, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in West Ealing works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in West Ealing are covered by years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in West Ealing
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in West Ealing is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results.
Our floor repair team in West Ealing will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor. We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in West Ealing. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to detail, dedication, commitment to success.
We believe that every floor repair project in West Ealing is specific and requires a tailored approach. We will inspect the condition of your floor for free in order to make sure that only the most necessary steps are taken for completely restoring your favourite wooden floor back to its initial beauty, glory, and perfect condition.
Floor finishes available with our sanding & restoration services in West Ealing:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from West Ealing Say About Us
“Very good job from the crew. Would definitely use your services again in the future. Thanks.”
Mr. H. Jondo, from Ealing, W5
“The work was carried out with care and enormous attention to detail. The workers were considerate and very pleasant. What more could you ask?”
Mr. G. Hutthings, from Ealing, W5
“Excellent and courteous service.”
Mrs. B. Jermyn, from Ealing, W13
Mr. C. Enskat, from Ealing, W3
These are two very conscientiousand hard working people
Mr.C. Vargas, from Ealing, W5 4SA
“Just a note to say how very pleased we were with the work carried out by Flooring First in our bedroom.
We were impressed from first to last with the professionalism shown by all your employees. Nothing was too much trouble, Sergei took the time to explain the process and the alternatives when we initially
asked for a quote. Both he and Eric, especially, who did the actual job, talked us through what they thought would be best for us and then went on to do an absolutely brilliant job on our bedroom floor.
We could not be more pleased with the result. We could not be more thrilled.
Mr. P. Jennings, from West Ealing, W13 9TF
“Really good workers. I am very very happy with the finish. Excellent job!”
Mr. L. Besse, from Ealing, W5 1NF
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in West Ealing
Local Project: Parquet Floor Sanding & Refinishing in West Ealing
Parquet flooring is a timeless epitome of beauty, unbeatable style, and often associated with luxury. Therefore, if you are a lucky owner of a classic parquet floor, you would like to take proper care of it and ensure it will last for as long as possible and still look and feel flawless even after decades of use and high traffic. This is what this parquet floor sanding and refinishing project we have recently finished is all about. Wood floor sanding and refinishing are both very beneficial professional services because they improve the condition of every hardwood floor, make it look like brand-new, and significantly decrease the risk of major issues and problems with the floor.
The biggest challenge when it comes to parquet floor sanding is sanding against the grain of the wooden floorboards. Due to the specifics of the parquet floor pattern, you cannot sand the floor straightforward like a classic timber floor, for example. Therefore, a parquet floor sanding project should involve professional help and a wide variety of professional floor sanding equipment, each tool dedicated to achieving flawless results and a smooth surface just like we did for this parquet floor project. Once the surface is smoothly and evenly sanded, we can continue with refinishing the floor. A wood floor lacquer finish is a perfect choice for a parquet floor because it enhances the elegance of the pattern. To ensure a more put-together and sleek look for the entire home, we also have sanded and sealed the wooden stairs in the house. The final result is truly breath-taking.