Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Stoke Newington?
Hire our professional team of experienced and knowledgeable wood floor sanding and repair specialists for your Stoke Newington flooring project. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Discover More Wood Flooring Services We Deliver in Stoke Newington:
- Solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor sanding and refinishing.
- Wood floor repairs, including spot refitting and floorboards replacing, water damage repairs, nailing and glueing down loose boards, and much more dedicated to the improvement of all types of real wood floors.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor.
- Wood floor staining along with a very impressive range of wood floor dyes and stains we supply and additional samples we provide to help you make the best decision.
- Soundproofing of wood floors.
- Supply and installation of reclaimed pine wood floorboards, reclaimed parquet flooring blocks, and original reclaimed wood flooring.
- Supply of all grades of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet flooring.
- Supply and installation of flooring accessories.
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
When working with us, you will get more than your usual wood flooring service. We strive to achieve the best results possible because we have a real passion for real wood flooring. We have a tailored approach to each floor and recommend only the necessary services.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Stoke Newington
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Stoke Newington. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What to Expect from Our Wood Floor Sanding in Stoke Newington?
When hiring our wood floor sanding team for your Stoke Newington project, you can expect professionalism and a really high standard of work. It is our goal to not only provide all clients with the right approach to their flooring and ensure the best results possible but also guarantee minimal disruption and no stress and mess with every service.
A wood floor sanding service delivered by us starts with a free inspection of the floor and a free quotation. This is our way to make sure you are getting only the necessary services for improving your floor and you are not over-paying for something you really don’t need. Additionally, our wood flooring specialists will be glad to further provide you with advice and tips on better wood floor maintenance and the best products you can use for looking after your flooring.
Hiring our experienced and dedicated wood floor sanding team in Stoke Newington means you will experience the best quality of service along with attention to detail and honest communication. Additionally, our customer service team strives to be as helpful as possible, available seven days a week and gladly responding to all your questions and concerns in order to always find the best solution. All wood floor services provided by the company are covered by a Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in Stoke Newington
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in Stoke Newington is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results.
Our floor repair team in Stoke Newington will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor. We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in Stoke Newington. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to details, dedication, commitment to success.
We believe that every floor repair project in Stoke Newington is specific and requires a tailored approach. We will inspect the condition of your floor for free in order to make sure that only the most necessary steps are taken for completely restoring your favourite wooden floor back to its initial beauty, glory, and perfect condition.
Choose our parquet restoration services in Stoke Newington
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to detail, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in Stoke Newington works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in Stoke Newington are covered with years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Floor finishes available with FlooringFirst! sanding & restoration services in Stoke Newington:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Stoke Newington Say About Us
O. McDonnell, from Stoke Newington, N16 8SD
Excellent service, very happy with the work and very hard working people.
Mr. J. Rosenberg, from Stoke Newington, N16 5BQ
Thanks for organising a very good job for us, the floor looks great and the guys who did it were both very competent and pleasant.
Mrs. L. Brownless, from Stoke Newington, N16 7SA
“I paid the final balance for work done at my home of which I am very very pleased with,
The 2 men that did the work are a great credit to your company they were very good, tidy, well mannered.”
Mrs. Wendy Green, from Stoke Newington,
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Stoke Newington
Local Project: Wood Floor Repair & Sanding in Stoke Newington
Real wood flooring is a great solution for every home and commercial space. One of its main advantages is the fact it can be refinished and renovated to the point it looks like brand new, without the expensive replacement of the floor. In fact, maintaining the wooden floorboards properly and regularly means the floor will remain in close to perfect condition and appearance up to a whole century. Worry not, even if the floor is not maintained that regularly or professionally and the wooden boards start to show some major signs of wear and tear, you can still have the whole wooden construction renovated and the condition improved.
This project is proof that aged, distressed, and pretty damaged real wood floors can still look amazing at the end of a professional service. After the free-of-charge initial assessment of the condition of the boards, our team of experienced professionals concluded that an overall sanding and refinishing will bring the floor back to its initial glory and beauty. However, once they undertook the project, a few very damaged boards were noticed and these required a replacement. Here is how the team proceeded.
We love to tell that most of the aged and distressed real wood floors are easily renovated with the help of thorough sanding. However, if there are spots that are too damaged due to high traffic or water damage, for example, these spots have to be treated and dealt with before we proceed with refinishing. In this case, some of the distressed floorboards were replaced with new ones. Our team have done a perfect job of finding replacement boards that look almost identical to the existing floor. Thankfully, the next step of sanding removes any difference and leaves the floor’s surface completely uniform, smooth, even.
To add up even more aesthetic and ensure lasting and hard-wearing protection, our team proceeded with the application of high-quality lacquer finish. The final result is so impressive and beautiful so our clients decided to proceed with other areas of the home and the company’s experts were trusted to take care of the staircase too. To achieve a complete and put-together look around the house and ensure proper improvement, the stairs were re-sanded too, adding a few coats of a high-quality sealing product that guarantees great strength and wear-resistance for such high-traffic areas.
Local Project: Wood Floor Repair, Refinishing & Staining in Stoke Newington
When it comes to more challenging and requiring wood floor renovation projects like this one our specialists recently undertook, we are never afraid as we rely on a lot of experience, knowledge, professionalism. In the case with this project, the wooden floor was in a pretty worn condition and in need of an in-depth renovation. Some of the floorboards were so damaged that we simply replaced them with new ones, which turned out to be a perfect match.
Once we achieved an even and strong surface thanks to floorboards replacement and gap filling, we continued with refinishing the floor. After thorough sanding we’ve achieved a smooth and uniform surface we later treated with high-quality lacquer for an elegant gloss. Staining added new depths and beauty to the natural colour of the floor. For a complete and sleek look, our specialists added new beading and skirting boards. The outstanding outcome really makes our clients happy.