Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Barnet?
We offer professional wood floor sanding and restoration services in Barnet and the surrounding areas. Whether it's your home or your place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and insurance bonded flooring service, with a portfolio of 1000s satisfied clients. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Barnet
Our wood floor sanding services in Barnet are not just designed to take care of and restore your aged and distressed real wood flooring. The services we deliver to each client are tailored to the individual requirements and specifics of the project. We take care of every stage of the service, ensuring the process is running smoothly and with no obstacles. In case there are some unexpected situations and requirements along the way, we always make sure to discuss our plans with the owner first and then we can continue.
We always make sure to do only the necessary steps. What we are striving for is ensuring we can achieve perfect results. Every wooden floor has the chance to live a new life, even the most damaged and old ones. Therefore, thanks to the professionalism of our wood floor sanding team in Barnet, we invest our dedication, experience, knowledge, and commitment to success in order to provide customers with stunning outcomes that last for decades.
Every type of real wood flooring requires a specific wood floor sanding approach and we are masters of all of them, knowing how to handle every wooden floor with care and attention. We work with cutting-edge modern equipment and technology in order to not simply make sure we are delivering the best results but also minimise the disruption to your household or commercial space as much as possible. Next, we always make sure to use premium-quality wood floor sealing and maintenance products supplied by world-renowned and leading manufacturers. By this, we are able to ensure the results we achieve last for decades.
What's Included in Our Floor Sanding in Barnet?
Our wood floor sanding services in Barnet comes with obligation free site visit and quotation as well as expert advice on floor sealing products and maintenance. When you choose FlooringFirst! in Barnet, you are getting a service with an eye on detail, and a Customer Service team, striving to achieve excellent care, available 7 days a week. All our services are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Hiring our wood floor sanding company means you are able to enjoy mess- and stress-free process of restoring your favourite wooden flooring. Every wood floor sanding project starts with a free inspection of the condition of the floor. Once our team accesses the floor’s condition in depth and knows what is needed for achieving the best results, they can continue working.
Our range of floor sanding and restoration services in Barnet:
- Floorboards, hardwood and parquet floor sanding and sealing
- Floor repairs - partial refitting and local replacement of floorboards, parquet, engineered and hardwood flooring; repairs of water damaged floors, including parquet, hardwood or engineered floors.
- Gap filling and minor touch-ups
- Floor staining - we offer a wide range of wood dyes and can provide a number of samples before to proceeding with refinishing your floors, including whitewashed and grey finishes.
- Soundproofing floorboards and decreasing drafts in floors
- Supply and install seasoned/reclaimed original pine floorboards, hardwood and reclaimed parquet flooring to recover damage to existing floors.
- We supply prime and rustic parquet flooring, solid and engineered floors
- We install new and replace skirting boards, beading and mouldings
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and they can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst! in Barnet is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Choose our parquet restoration services in Barnet
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to details, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in Barnet works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in Barnet are covered with years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in Barnet
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in Barnet is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results.
Our floor repair team in Barnet will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor. We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in Barnet. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to details, dedication, commitment to success.
Finishes available with FlooringFirst! restoration services in Barnet:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Barnet Say About Us
“Prompt and excellent workmanship.”
Mr. B. Cleaver, from Barnet, NW4
“Fantastic service. They spent a lot of time with us going through best options for our floor. Woul dhighly recommend. Well done!”
Mr. S. Loizou, from Barnet, EN4
“Lovely job. Looks great. Finished quickly. Would use company again.”
Ms. V. O'Connel, from Barnet, EN4
Excellent and very professional service. Beautiful flooring and great attention to detail. Thank you!
Ms. S. Nakhuda, from Barnet, EN4
Very happy with the work.
Dr. G. Koukoutas, from Barnet, EN4 9LD
Kiril is very helpful and kind. Explains very well. Good job done by both.
Mr. E. Mehta, from Barnet, N20 9EN
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Barnet
Local Project: Floorboards Renovation with Repairs and Fireplace Heart Extension in Barnet
Our next project involved not just the repair of floor boards but also entirely replacing one ugly patch on the floor where a fireplace once had been. Generally, it is entirely possible to salvage many of the old floor boards as long as they have not been eaten by worms, rotten or too thin to walk upon. We saved what we could. The pieces we found unsuitable, we simply replaced with similar quality floor boards.
Once the repairs were completed, we sanded the floor, removed the old finish, filled any gaps left and finally buffed everything up to make sure the surface is perfectly smooth. We proposed to cover the top with a lacquer which will not only provide a good level of protection but also require little maintenance. Our client agreed and after four coats of Junckers HP Commercial, there was little left to remind of the tired and non-uniform looking floor we found upon our arrival. Three days was all it took to make the difference between old and brand new looking surface.
Local Project: Buff & Re-Oil Solid Oak Hardwood Flooring in Barnet
Floor sanding is a great way to make your floor both beautiful and healthy but isn’t always needed. It is more like a last solution when nothing else works. This was the case on the job shown here. The floor was protected by a penetrating oil finish. This type of finish needs relatively frequent maintenance and the occasional buffing to keep it in good condition.
All the surface needed a few rounds with a buffing machine to clear some worn and damaged parts of the oil finish and re-oil it. It was a very easy task since the floor did not need much in order to look good. We managed to complete the job for a single day and provide fast, efficient and satisfying service.
Local Project: Wood Floor Repair, Refinishing and Stairs Renovation in Barnet
What was the job?
After we have carefully inspected the condition of the wooden floor of our clients, who have recently called us and asked for our professional help, we have concluded that this beautiful wooden floor needed a few repairs and refinishing treatments here and there in order to look as glorious and feel as durable as in the first days of its installation. The wooden stairs were added to the project as our goal was a complete and sleek look for the entire home, but also complete functionality and comfort.
Bigger wood floor renovation projects always pose some risks and challenges even for professional teams. There is always the change of an unexpected problem or issue being identified in the middle of the project. Therefore, in order to make sure that everything is running a smoothly as possible, we have sure to carefully inspect the condition of the wooden floor before we start working on the project. This allows us to identify the main points of the project we need to work on and save us time, helping us guarantee we will not miss an important step in order to provide you with a beautiful and durable floor.
What we did
After we have inspected the floor and the wooden stairs, we have concluded that a few of the floorboards are way too damaged and distressed, which means they cannot be repaired or sanding and refinishing them will not help too. We replace such damaged floorboards with new ones as we make sure we are finding the perfect match to the existing floor or floorboards that look very similar. Thankfully, when an area of your hardwood floor is damaged, you do not need to replace the entire floor and spot repairs really save you time and money.
Once the damaged floorboards are replaced with new ones, we continue with filling in the gaps between the floorboards. This increases the stability, durability and insulation of the floor. Next, we can continue with sanding the floor, followed by finishing it and, in this project, also staining the floor as our clients wanted a full transformation. Since the floor is getting the best treatment, the wooden stairs deserved some care and attention too. To make them look as attractive and feel as durable and safe as new ones, we have also re-sanding and refinished the stairs, staining them to match the new appearance of the wooden floor.
The bottom line
Bigger wood flooring projects may take a bit more time and require a bit more money, however, it is totally worth it. Real wood floors are a great investment, because they can last up to a whole century when maintained properly. Once you wooden floor and stairs are re-sanded and refinished and all major and minor issues are treated and removed, you increase the lasting power of your wooden floor, making sure you will be able to enjoy it for a lot more decades.