Approved Floor Installation Services in Buckhurst Hill
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Buckhurst Hill. As a local expert in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customer's professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Buckhurst Hill.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Buckhurst Hill?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Buckhurst Hill as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood installation
- Engineered wood floor fitting
- Laminate floor fitting
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Buckhurst Hill, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Buckhurst Hill
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Buckhurst Hill, that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Buckhurst Hill
Engineered Wood Flooring Installation in Buckhurst Hill
Hardwood flooring adds beauty, comfort, warmth, and cosiness to every home and office space. However, hardwood flooring is known to be a bit of hassle and stress when you are facing the risks of increased moisture, humidity, and temperature fluctuations. This pretty much means you cannot enjoy a beautiful wooden floor in areas, where the floor might be a subject of moisture damage. Or could you?
Engineered wood flooring is the best alternative, hands down. It is an innovative hardwood flooring that comes with a unique structure making the floorboards significantly less prone to moisture damage and wear and tear. Besides looking as elegant and beautiful as a timber floor, engineered wood flooring is also extremely durable, long-lasting, and hard-wearing.
A recent engineered wood floor installation project we have accomplished in shows how this solid wood flooring alternative is growing more and more popularity these days. It is one of the many engineered wood fitting projects part of our portfolio for the past decade and we are, once again, proud of the amazing outcome. Besides the list of advantages and benefits engineered wood floors can offer, they are also known to be the best pick in terms of projects, when installation could be challenging.
In many cases, the subfloor on-site cannot be perfectly dry or levelled even by the professionals. In such cases, engineered floorboards are always the perfect choice because this type of flooring offers flexibility in terms of different installation methods. As a final result, you can enjoy extra beautiful, extra durable, and extra hard-wearing floor as the one you can see on these pictures.