Affordable Floor Installation Services in Bow, E3
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Bow. As a local specialist in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers' professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Bow.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Bow?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Bow as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood floor installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- Vinyl & LVT floor installation
- We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Wood floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Bow, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Bow
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Bow, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
Geno did a super job. Really pleased!!!
M. Mei, from Bow, E3 4GL
Ms. S. Johnson, from Bow Common, E3 4AX
Superb, proffesional work. Very satisfied.
Mr. M. Rezvani, from Bow, E3 5NZ
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Bow
Herringbone Vinyl Flooring Installation in Bow
Gone are the days when vinyl flooring used to have the bad reputation of being tacky, ugly and low-quality. Nowadays, thanks to the fast progress of the flooring industry, vinyl floors are manufactured with amazing quality, long-lasting power and mimic not just the look of natural materials but also their texture. Vinyl floors inspired by the natural beauty and timeless elegance of real wood flooring grow more and more in popularity in recent years and it is easy to see why. Vinyl flooring mimicking wood not just look very similar to the authentic product nowadays, they also feel like wood to the touch thanks to their intricate texture. There is nothing you won’t love about vinyl flooring and this is the reason why our recent clients hired us for a vinyl floor installation project. They selected a herringbone style of vinyl flooring inspired by the classic beauty and distinctive style of parquet flooring.
In general, vinyl flooring is a great option for every home improvement project. It does not only looks good, vinyl flooring is also a pretty durable, hard-wearing option that is not affected by moisture and temperature fluctuations, unlike real wood floors, easy to maintain in good condition, significantly more affordable than real wood, and pretty easy to install. Vinyl flooring planks come with a tongue and groove click system that does not require the usage of glue or nails during the installation process – the planks just click to each other and then you have the floor. However, when it comes to the installation of a vinyl floor with a parquet pattern, keep in mind that in order to be achieved flawless beauty and perfect results, professional help is much needed. We are really happy with the results we have achieved for this vinyl herringbone pattern floor installation project. A few final touches like installing beautiful beading supplied by our company, fitting thresholds and other smaller flooring products and voila – our clients are so happy with how the floor turned out.