Certified Floor Installation Services in Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar, E14
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar. As a local specialist in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring fitting - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor laying
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Replacement of Engineered Bamboo Flooring in Isle Of Dogs / Docklands / Poplar
Cheap bamboo does not have a good reputation. Thankfully, they are not all like that. The strand woven bamboo we installed this time, was harder than the majority of the wood we usually work with. The installation itself is no different than other types of engineered flooring. It is actually pretty standard. You have to give the bamboo some time to acclimatised prior to fitting, make sure the subfloor is flat and repair it if needed.
We also installed a vapour barrier and began the engineered bamboo installation on top of it. Since, this type of flooring also benefits from the click system we know so well from other engineered floors, the fitting went incredibly fast. By the end of the day, the strand woven bamboo was installed with little effort.