Expert Floor Installation Services in Dagenham, RM9, RM10
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Dagenham. As a local specialist in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customer's professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Dagenham.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Dagenham?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Dagenham as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood laying
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Dagenham, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Dagenham
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Dagenham, that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Dagenham
Installation of a Natural Oak Parquet Flooring in Dagenham
Since the moment our estimator stepped foot into the property, he could see the potential that was being held behind by the old, damaged, and worn-out parquet blocks. The client did purchase their new, beautiful natural parquet blocks from us, and judging by the photos it definitely seems like they made a perfect choice!
Our fitters' first job was to dismount the old flooring and start with the preparations that come with laying the new and recently purchased one. First, the old parquet blocks were removed, and we had to prepare some of the subfloors by applying a self-levelling compound. After that came the Damp Proofing Membrane (or DPM for short), which was followed by the placement of the new parquet blocks. Since they are new, however, they had to be sanded, and buffed, together with the already existing ones, in order to minimize the difference between them. The finished look is something both the client and our team were satisfied with.