Qualified Floor Installation Services in Aldgate, EC3
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Aldgate. As a local expert in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customer's professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Aldgate.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Services in Aldgate
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Aldgate as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood fitting
- Engineered wood floor laying
- Laminate floor installation
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Aldgate, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Aldgate
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Aldgate, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
Many thanks for a very good job.
Mr. C. Arthur, from Aldgate, E1 8GJ
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Aldgate
Parquet Flooring Installation in Aldgate
Our team was recently in the area, where we had to lay approx. 51 sqm of oak parquet blocks in the lobby of The Baltic Exchange. We undergo every project with an individual approach, before starting the job one of our surveyors is measuring the moisture and humidity levels, so we can be sure that the timber will be suitable with this environment. Our 2 years service warranty is based on these measurements.
Prior to starting the project, the blocks were left for few days to acclimatise well with the new place. Then our team made sure that the subfloor is in perfect condition, this is vital for the durability and the longevity of the whole construction.
When the actual process of installation begins, the blocks were fitted in a herringbone pattern. The floor was unfinished, so it had to be done on-site. The application of the sealant without previous floor sanding process, wouldn't achieve optimal results. After treatment with a belt sander, the blocks were levelled and smoothen. Another step that should not be underestimated is the gap-filling. This will make the whole installation better insulated and more stable. Since the blocks are just fitted, the gaps are not huge, and the appropriate method is to fill them with sawdust remains and resin filler.
After final buffing with a rotary machine, the parquet floor was ready for sealing. Given the conditions in such premises (high traffic and heavy footfall), our clients wanted a lacquer in commercial grade and with a satin sheen. Our recommendation was a product that has proved in a dozen of projects as a reliable choice – ‘Junckers HP Commercial’ which is an extremely durable water-based product. We have vast experience in working with business clients, which is why we understand perfectly how important is the job to be completed as fast as possible. In this case, everything was completed in 3 days.