Approved Floor Installation Services in Bromley, BR1
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Bromley. As a local expert in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customer's professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Bromley.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Bromley?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Bromley as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood installation
- Engineered wood floor laying
- Laminate floor laying
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Bromley, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Bromley
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Bromley, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“The workmen were very professional and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.”
Mr. D. Hough, from Bromley, BR2
Very good, happy with the job and their manner. Thanks a lot.
Ms. Sadat, from Bromley, BR1
George and Nick were really helpful and always kept me informed. I am relly happy with their work.
Ms. K. Kiczka, from Bromley, BR1 3QE
Very good service!
Mr. Paolo Macri, from Bromley, BR1 3SL
Excellent job. Very efficient!
Mr. J. Bishop, from Bromley, BR3 1QQ
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Bromley
Laying Laminate Flooring in Bromley
Laminate installation is like putting a puzzle together - all the pieces fit together with easy to use click system. You should always buy 10% more than you need, so you can account it for wastage.
Usually the process starts by checking the subfloor. In this case it was clean and smooth so we were ready to start laying the floor. The next important thing is the underlay. We always check the level of moisture in the room during our first visit. If you have a room with high level of humidity, it’s best that you use a thicker rubber underlay, so it can absorb it – usually over 4 mm thick. However, if the humidity is over the norm, it’s best to deal with that first and then consider installing a floor.
Laminate flooring is easy to maintain, nail and glue free. It has many decors to choose from as you can see our client selected a beautiful walnut colour for her home. It is also important that you keep the laminate relatively dry – you can simply wipe it with a dry or slightly moist mop.
Our team always carry their own tools but you should always be prepared to help us out by providing access to the electrical power outlets. It’s good to have an idea of how you want to position your flooring, but we are always there to advise!