Expert Floor Installation Services in Woodford, E18
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Woodford. As a local specialist in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Woodford.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Woodford as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood laying
- Engineered wood floor laying
- Laminate floor fitting
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Woodford, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Woodford
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“Good quality and friendly service. Would definitely use again!”
1318978800, from South Woodford, E18
Very good work! Friendly and helpful. Better finish than expected. Will use and recommend again!
1328659200, from Woodford Green, IG8
Very good job. Thanks.
1383091200, from Woodford Green, IG8 0QA
Excellent work. Many thanks.
1418947200, from Woodford, E4 9RG
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Oak Parquet Flooring – Supply and Fit Service in Woodford
When we talk about laying a new real wood flooring the initial stage of the process is very important. In this case during the meeting of our surveyor with the client, the whole area was inspected and once we knew it’s suitable for real wood, we could’ve step forward. The choice of timber material here was a stylish oak parquet blocks in natural grade.
When our team arrived, the rooms were clear of any furniture so we could start with the installation immediately. As you know the parquet blocks allow being fitted in various different designs in this case our clients decided to stick to the classical choice – herringbone pattern with single border. They also preferred to prepare the subfloor themselves with plywood, and took care for the beadings that will cover the expansion gap. After our team made sure it’s done properly, they started with the real job.
The product for this job was unfinished, so after the parquet blocks were fitted, we couldn’t leave them unprotected. For new installations, it’s recommendable to be sanded before sealing, because after sanding the wood pores are open and the finish will soak better and more equally. The fitting process include also gap filling, with mix from sawdust and resin which is going to improve the stability of the whole construction and reduce the wood expansion during the different seasons.
The final touch was 4 coats of the hardwearing lacquer – ‘Junckers HP Commercial’ with satin sheen. This area from approx. 32 sqm was completed with impressive outcome in 5 days.