Qualified Floor Installation Services in Poplar, E14
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Poplar. As a local expert in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customer's professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Poplar.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Poplar?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Poplar as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood laying
- Engineered wood floor fitting
- Laminate floor fitting
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Poplar, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Poplar
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Poplar, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“Excellent installation. Looks great.”
1314831600, from Poplar, E14
Very happy with flooring! Excellent service!
1342652400, from Poplar, E14 9RF
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Poplar
Oak Parquet Flooring Fitting in Poplar
Parquet flooring has always been a desired option for our clients. It’s probably due to the fact that its unique patterns are a symbol of luxury and style that will be never out fashioned. The look of the wood, cut in small blocks can be combined with many different interior designs. In this case, our clients wanted to stay with the traditional choice of oak parquet flooring arranged in a herringbone pattern.
The product supplied by our company was in rustic grade and unfinished. The lack of protective layer means it must be sealed on-site. This was the last step from our floor installation project.
The preparation of the subfloor is essential for such fitting jobs. The good insulation will ensure that the whole construction is stable and will reduce the influence of the external factors. The wood is a natural product which shrinks and expands due to the moisture in its environment, which is why we usually leave the timber material for a few days at the property so it can acclimatize. The preparation included the installation of plywood material as a subfloor.
The next step was to lay the parquet blocks in a herringbone pattern, which an easy task for our experienced fitters. A thing we usually do and recommend for newly installed unfinished floors is to sand and fill the gaps. After sanding the wood pores are open and the timber soaks the finish equal all over the area. The saw-dust remains we mix with a resin filler which is used to fill the gaps. These two processes are a guarantee for longlasting and vibrant results.
The sealing product we've used was according to the preference of our clients - Bona Traffic HD, which is a lacquer from commercial grade.