Looking for a Floor Sanding Company in Manor Park?
As a leading flooring company in London, we bring the finest floor finishing service to Manor Park. Getting floorboards, parquet, hardwood or engineered wood flooring to their former glory is what we excel in. The perfection in results and the smile of our clients is our best reward.
Our range of floor sanding and restoration services in Manor Park:
- Floorboards, hardwood and parquet floor sanding and sealing
- Floor repairs - partial refitting and local replacement of floorboards, parquet, engineered and hardwood flooring; repairs of water damaged floors, including parquet, hardwood or engineered floors.
- Gap filling and minor touch-ups
- Floor staining - we offer a wide range of wood dyes and can provide several samples before proceeding with refinishing your floors, including whitewashed and grey finishes.
- Soundproofing floorboards and decreasing drafts in floors
- Supply and install seasoned/reclaimed original pine floorboards, hardwood and reclaimed parquet flooring to recover damage to existing floors.
- We supply prime and rustic parquet flooring, solid and engineered floors
- We install new and replace skirting boards, beading and mouldings
- Get an EXTRA 10% discount on our clean & polish service for all floors previously fitted or restored by FlooringFirst! Services.
Wooden floors can make a huge difference in the environment of your home, and they can be an essential element in your businesses image. Getting in touch with FlooringFirst! in Manor Park is easy to do.
When you hire a flooring expert, you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking smoothly finished wooden floors. You would also like a prompt, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With us, that's precisely what you'll get.
Dust-free floor sanding and restoration services in Manor Park
We pride ourselves in delivering the best quality and high standard wood floor sanding, repair, restoration, and maintenance services. As a company with years of experience in the field and a rich portfolio of thousands of successful projects, we are glad to be able to work with clients throughout Manor Park. We believe everyone will appreciate and enjoy the minimal disruption, highly efficient wood floor services we deliver and you will be impressed by the results achieved.
No matter if it comes to a commercial or domestic wood floor project, we have the best set of skills to take proper care of all types of real wood floors. It is our mission to restore the original beauty, durability, and lasting power of your favourite solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floor and minimise the potential risks of it getting damaged over time.
What's Included in Our Floor Sanding in Manor Park?
Our wood floor sanding services in Manor Park come with an obligation-free site visit and quotation as well as expert advice on floor sealing products and maintenance. When you choose FlooringFirst! in Manor Park, you are getting a service with an eye on detail, and a Customer Service team, striving to achieve excellent care, available 7 days a week. All our services are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and comprehensive Public & Treatment Risk Insurance.
Our wood floor sanding services in Manor Park are not just designed to take care of and restore your aged and distressed real wood flooring. The services we deliver to each client are tailored to the individual requirements and specifics of the project. We take care of every stage of the service, ensuring the process is running smoothly and with no obstacles. In case there are some unexpected situations and requirements along the way, we always make sure to discuss our plans with the owner first, and then we can continue.
We always make sure to do only the necessary steps. What we are striving for is ensuring we can achieve perfect results. Every wooden floor has the chance to live a new life, even the most damaged and old ones. Therefore, thanks to the professionalism of our wood floor sanding team in Manor Park, we invest our dedication, experience, knowledge, and commitment to success in order to provide customers with stunning outcomes that last for decades.
Hiring our wood floor sanding company means you are able to enjoy mess- and stress-free process of restoring your favourite wooden flooring. Every wood floor sanding project starts with a free inspection of the condition of the floor. Once our team accesses the floor’s condition in depth and knows what is needed for achieving the best results, they can continue working.
Choose our parquet restoration services in Manor Park
Parquet restoration is considered one of the most challenging services offered by a professional wood floor renovation and sanding company. It is because of the specifics of the parquet patterns that cannot be sanded straightforward, otherwise, the sanding machine will work against the grain of the wooden floorboards and this can damage wood permanently.
Therefore, parquet floor restoration requires a lot of attention to detail, knowledge and experience. Our parquet restoration team in Manor Park works with a wide range of modern and advanced equipment and machinery in order to take care of all details and ensure the floor is perfectly sanded without missing a single spot or corner. Once the surface of the parquet pattern is absolutely smooth and there are no imperfections left, our parquet restoration team will use high-quality finishing and maintenance products to make sure all perfect results achieved will last for a very long time.
By choosing to work with us you are getting not simply a high-quality parquet restoration service. You are getting the comfort of a professional service that causes minimal disruption, minimises the mess and stress for you, and ensures the best results and all that at a reasonable price.
Our parquet restoration services in Manor Park are covered with years of experience, craftsmanship, commitment to success, expertise and knowledge. The services we offer are suitable for both domestic and commercial floors and projects. We tailor every service to the specific requirements of the project and our clients. For both domestic and commercial parquet restoration services we are flexible, working also outside business hours and during the weekends.
Take advantage of our floor repair services in Manor Park
There are a lot of things that can happen to a real wood floor that can result in minor damage or major imperfection. So whenever you feel like your wooden floor is too damaged and it deserves a second chance, our floor repair team in Manor Park is here for you to take care of your favourite flooring and breathe new life.
Our floor repair team is trained in all time-proven and advanced methods and techniques for taking care of hardwood, engineered wood floors and parquetry. Thanks to our experience and the knowledge we have gained throughout the years, we can always find and pick the right solution and approach each damage and imperfection the right way so we can ensure the best results.
Our floor repair team in Manor Park will skillfully restore and renovate every wooden floor. We take care of a wide range of wood floor damages and issues including scratches, dents, gaps, marks, stains, loose, damaged or broken floorboards, unfixed nails and screws, cupping and ballooning of the floorboards and other issues that are results of the contraction and expansion of the floorboards due to increased moisture and humidity indoor levels. We also take care of the subfloor, making sure the floor installed on top of it will last forever, look perfect, and be in perfect condition.
With a comprehensive portfolio of hundreds of successful projects, our floor repair company is your best choice in Manor Park. We don't just provide you with a professional service and make sure we are achieving the best results possible for you. We also guarantee a high level of customer care, professionalism, attention to detail, dedication, commitment to success.
We believe that every floor repair project in Manor Park is specific and requires a tailored approach. We will inspect the condition of your floor for free in order to make sure that only the most necessary steps are taken for completely restoring your favourite wooden floor back to its initial beauty, glory, and perfect condition.
Finishes available with FlooringFirst! restoration services in Manor Park:
- "Bona Mega" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in extra-matt, matt, satin or gloss. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well.
- "Bona Traffic HD" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt or satin only. Available in natural invisible/unfinished look as well, and anti-slip option.
- "Bona Classic Primer" - for light wood colouration which produces a high-elasticity and well-bodied surface, thanks to its solid content.
- "Bona Prime Amberseal" - intense, rich, and warm colours. Low VOC and fast drying time!
- "Bona Prime Deep" - produces an enriched grain pattern and colour. Contains less than 10% VOC.
- "Bona Prime Intense" - a waterborne primer for untreated wooden floors, producing a medium to rich wood colouration.
- "Junckers Strong" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based lacquer, coming as a standard for domestic and light commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss.
- "Junckers BasePrime" primer - quick-drying time, provides a light gold appearance to any light-coloured wood floors. In combination with a Junckers' solvent-based or water-based lacquer - is a perfect fit for most sanded and untreated parquet floors.
- "Junckers HP Commercial" lacquer - quick-drying, water-based, extra durable, commercial-grade finish for high traffic areas. Available in matt, satin and gloss. Our flagship product.
- "Junckers PreLak Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, can be used alongside any water-based floor finishing products.
- "Junckers PreLak White Primer" - water-based, fast-drying, adds whitewash shade.
- "Junckers HP Professional 625" lacquer - slower drying, extremely durable solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Available in matt, satin or gloss. Strong odour.
- "Loba WS Easy Prime" - Provides optimised adhesion between wood and finish, fast-drying, reduces side bonding.
- "Loba WS Viva 1-Component Lacquer" - Easy and reliable application, water-based, one-component lacquer designed for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matt and semi-gloss.
- "Loba WS Fusion 2K Lacquer" - 2-Component, waterborne finish based on polyurethan-resins with extremely good final hardness. Simple and safe application, excellent wear resistance. Suitable for parquet, hardwood and cork flooring.
What Our Clients from Manor Park Say About Us
Stanislav +Sredko did a great job.
Ms. K. Lothian, from Manor Park, E12 5HN
Floor Care Tips and Advice:
Find Our More on Sanding in Manor Park