Approved Floor Installation Services in Uxbridge, UB8
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Uxbridge. As a local expert in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Uxbridge.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Uxbridge as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood laying
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Uxbridge, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Uxbridge
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“Great, friendly, helpful guys. Delighted with flooring!”
1309734000, from Uxbridge, UB10
Very pleased - a good job - Thank you.
1344898800, from Uxbridge, UB8 3RA
Advised wisely on finish. Worked constantly without interferring with household. Very pleased, very impressed.
1365807600, from Uxbridge, UB8 3RN
Very good job.
1396566000, from Uxbridge, UB6 9BU
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Installing Lacquered Engineered Flooring in Uxbridge
Engineered flooring has been a leading option on the flooring market for some time now. It possesses the astonishing look of real wood flooring, but does not have its biggest downside - the vulnerability to moisture. This type of flooring has a unique structure - multiple timber layers crossed below the surface, which is the main reason behind its moisture resistance. The pictures below are from one of our most recent projects completed in . The task in front of our team was to prepare the concrete subfloor for the installation.
The project took 2 days to complete, as we didn't have to use up any of our time to remove furniture from the premises. So when we arrived, we could straight up proceed with the process of leveling the concrete subfloor, which after the self-levelling compound dried up, could now be fit with a brand new Duralay Excel Silver! This is one of the products with outstanding qualities. The engineered flooring's joining system was tongue and groove, with a thickness of 14 mm (which the veneer is 3 mm of), and ainsce it was pre-finished with lacquer, there was no need to undergo the entire refinishing process on site.