Approved Floor Installation Services in Maida Vale, W9
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Maida Vale. As a local specialist in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers' professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Maida Vale.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Maida Vale?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Maida Vale as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood floor installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- Vinyl & LVT floor installation
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Wood floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Maida Vale, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Maida Vale
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Maida Vale, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“I am very satisfied with the job done by Martin. Thank you very much.”
Ms. S. Atusheva, from Maida Vale, W9
Excellent work and service. Thanks!
Mr.R. Lubett, from Maida Vale, W9 3BA
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Maida Vale
Oiled Oak Hardwood Planks in Maida Vale
As most other types of wood flooring, solid hardwood is somewhat susceptible to moisture and water damage. Because of this, it cannot be fitted just about anywhere. For example, kitchen or basement are bad places for such a floor.
We had to install the floor in a brand new building. Fortunately, the subfloor was sufficiently dry so we did not have to use any dehumidifiers to decrease the moisture levels. We left a 10 mm expansion gap between the wood and the walls of the room. This would allow the floor to move a bit when the seasons change. We used modern flooring adhesive to glue the floor down and ensure it is stable.
From now on, we did what we always do – sanded the floor until it became as smooth as silk. We applied four coats of Junckers HP Commercial and called it a day. It went easy and without complications.