Certified Floor Installation Services in Peckham, SE15
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Peckham. As a local specialist in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Peckham.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Peckham as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood fitting
- Engineered wood floor fitting
- Laminate floor installation
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Peckham, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Peckham
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
Geno was always polite and very hard-working. He has done a great job. Importantly, he is also very tidy! Thank you.
1326240000, from Peckham Rye, SE22
The worksmen were very tidy and knowledgable. Their helpfulness exemplary as was the quality of their work.
1372028400, from Peckham, SE22 0LS
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Fitting Prefinished Oak Parquet Flooring in Peckham
The installation of parquet flooring requires precision, skills and expertise, because the small blocks allow to be fit in various patterns and designs. The fitters in our teams have vast experience in working with such type of floors. In the following project, our task was to lay about 40 sqm of prefinished oak parquet flooring. The prefinished surface means that a protective sealant is applied under specific conditions in the factory, which guarantees extreme durability. The installation of factory-finished products is not such time-consuming process because they don’t require sanding, gap filling and finish application. If you want to know more about the difference between prefinished and unfinished flooring, follow the link for detailed comparison.
Before the actual fitting job, or team had to prepare the whole area. This process included removing old carpet and the application of a primer. The liquid damp proof membrane was specially designed for cement based substrates, to reduce the risks from moisture problems. After our team installed the parquet blocks in the popular herringbone pattern, they had to fit the skirting boards, matching the type and colour of the new flooring.