Expert Floor Installation Services in Blackheath, SE3
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Blackheath. As a local expert in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers' professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Blackheath.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Blackheath?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Blackheath as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood floor installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- Vinyl & LVT floor installation
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Wood floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Blackheath, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Blackheath
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Blackheath, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“Good conscientious service.”
Mr. J. Salisbury, from Blackheath, SE3
“Excellent work and superb attitude. Thank you!”
Mr. B. Puxty, from Blackheath, SE3
Very happy with the work.
Mrs. R. Jones, from Blackheath, SE13 5BX
Absolutely brilliant! Really nice guys. Thanks
Mrs. E. Shirley, from Blackheath, SE3 9DB
“Very happy. Thank you.”
Mrs. M. Coghill, from Blackheath, SE3 7TD
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Blackheath
Parquet Floor Fitting in Blackheath
Parquet flooring installation is considered to be one of the most rewarding projects in the flooring field. It is not only because of the beauty of the pattern and how much of craftsmanship and attention to details parquet requires to be fitted. Parquet flooring should also be installed professionally and by specialists with experience and knowledge, in order to be durable, sturdy, and last for many decades. Both durability and aesthetics were our two main goals when we undertook this parquet floor fitting project.
In order to achieve a lasting, hard-wearing, and very solid parquet floor construction, we started working on the subfloor of this project. Once we made sure the subfloor is absolutely clean, dry, and levelled, we continued with the installation process itself. We added a moisture barrier membrane to ensure that no moisture will affect the condition of the parquet floor and affect it to the point of beyond repair in the upcoming years. Once we made sure the flooring structure will be extra sturdy and well-protected, we continued working on the more detailed stage of the project, creating a beautiful and classic parquet flooring pattern.