Expert Floor Installation Services in Palmers Green, N13
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Palmers Green. As a local specialist in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Palmers Green.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Palmers Green as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood fitting
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Palmers Green, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Palmers Green
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
So happy with the completion. We would be happy to recommend. Thank you.
1325721600, from Palmers Green, N13
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Balterio Laminate Floor Installation for 3 Bed Rental Property in Palmers Green
Laminate flooring is known as being relatively cheap and easy to install. Companies like Quick-Step have made the process even easier by creating the unique Uniclic system which allows even someone without any training to perform the installation.
However, there is a difference between ‘can’ and ‘want to’. The homeowner we visited, obviously did not have the time or the desire to do it this by himself so he asked for our help.
Once we got to our destination, we discovered old carpet flooring which we naturally had to dispose of. The carpet was held with a tack strips which we removed with a prybar. After taking care of the baseboards, we cleaned and checked the condition of the subfloor. Since we found it sufficiently levelled, we proceeded with the fitting of the underlay which is supposed to protect the laminate from moisture. We laid the pieces of laminate on top, snapped them together and installed them in rows. After this, we put the baseboards back where they belonged and made sure that the shoe moulding is fastened properly. The process only took us a full working day to finish. It was a pleasure to fit this laminate.