Certified Floor Installation Services in Muswell Hill, N10
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Muswell Hill. As a local specialist in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customer's professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Muswell Hill.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Muswell Hill?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Muswell Hill as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring fitting - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood fitting
- Engineered wood floor fitting
- Laminate floor installation
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Muswell Hill, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Muswell Hill
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Muswell Hill, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
“Excellent work. Very pleased with finished job. Quick, clean and efficient.”
Mr. Kearney, from Muswell Hill, N10
“We love our new flooring. The workers did a great job and were very tidy. Thank you.”
Ms. H. Cleary, from Muswell Hill, N10
Mrs. F. Nielsen, from Muswell Hill, N22
Very pleased. Thanks. Good Guys.
Mrs. H. Willson, from Muswell Hill, N10
Weare very happy with the service and the quality of the work. The workmen were excellent and did a great job. Superb workmanship. Thank you.
H. Peters, from Muswell Hill, N10 1EA
We were once again very impressed with the quality of work carried out by Dimitar and Kiril - please pass our thanks to them.
Mrs H. Peters, from Muswell Hill, N10 2EB
Great Job. +
Mr. G. Hoggan, from Muswell Hill, N10 2DF
Very helpful, very polite, excellent service. Thank you
Ms . Batteridge, from Muswell Hill, N10 2RN
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Muswell Hill
Herringbone Parquet Blocks with Double Border & Triple Feature Strip in Muswell Hill
The subfloor plays a very important role when fitting a parquet flooring. The one we were supposed to work on was not fully dried. This can allow moisture transfer from the subfloor to the parquet itself which can eventually cause significant problems.
Our team of floor fitters not only had to acclimatise the parquet blocks a few weeks prior to installation but also make sure that the subfloor moisture readings were not greater than 4%. Unfortunately, they were. We had to dry the room with the help of specialised equipment in order to get the job done. And we did it.
After this small bump in the road, everything went smoothly. To ensure maximum moisture protection we also installed a DPM (damp proof membrane) above the subfloor. We stripped the surface of the parquet, applied a quality water-based lacquer and completed the job.