Expert Floor Installation Services in Abbey Wood
FlooringFirst wood floor fitting services are available across Abbey Wood. As a local specialist in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers' professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Abbey Wood.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Abbey Wood?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Abbey Wood as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood installation
- Engineered wood floor laying
- Laminate floor laying
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Abbey Wood, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Abbey Wood
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Abbey Wood, that's precisely what you'll get.
What Our Clients from Say About Us
Very good service
Mrs V. Borrett, from Abbey Wood, SE2 0DU
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Abbey Wood
Engineered Wood Flooring Installation in Abbey Wood
The choice of flooring is one of the most essential a homeowner can make. Therefore, many people opt for engineered wood flooring and enjoy its long-lasting and hard-wearing nature thanks to an advanced and beneficial structure. Made out of crisscrossed layers glued together, engineered wood flooring is a moisture-proof and durable flooring option. Just like with this recent project we finished, the homeowners have chosen to change their old and distressed floor for a beautiful and elegant engineered wood floor that ensures a lasting solidness and sturdiness.
Concerned with how soon the previous solid wood floor got damaged beyond repair by moisture and regular temperature fluctuations, our clients decided to invest in the more advanced engineered wood option this time. Our help was needed for the consultation and the installation process and just a couple of days after the initial phone call we’ve already fitted the engineered wood floorboards in the customers’ living room. Engineered wood floor fitting is a pretty straightforward process that is not time-consuming or complex at all, considering the fact that engineered wood floors can be installed over many types of subfloors and in different environments thanks to their moisture-proof nature. And since no real wood floor installation project is complete without taking care of details, in order to achieve a sleek and elegant look for this engineered wood floor, we’ve taken care of all floor accessories. Trimming the doorframes, fitting thresholds and a door coir matt, choosing and fitting the right accessories gave this project the final touch that created a unique, beautiful, and cosy atmosphere.