Approved Floor Installation Services in Streatham Hill, SW16
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Streatham Hill. As a local expert in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers' professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care. Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters in Streatham Hill.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service in Streatham Hill?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Streatham Hill as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood floor installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor installation
- Vinyl & LVT floor installation
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Wood floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Streatham Hill, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Streatham Hill
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in Streatham Hill, that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in Streatham Hill
QuickStep Impressive Ultra Classic Oak Natural Laminate Flooring Installation in Streatham Hill
Laminate flooring is a great choice for those of you who want to enjoy the classic beauty and elegance of wood, however, still want to enjoy a great deal and pay just a fraction of the price of a hardwood floor. Laminate flooring is designed to look exactly like hardwood flooring. The many colours and textures laminate flooring is available in ensures you will be able to find the best match to the rest of the room’s interior. In addition, laminate floors, unlike real wood ones, are practically moisture- and water-resistant and can be installed anywhere in the house. Very durable, hard-wearing, lasting, and stress-resistant, laminate flooring is a great choice. No wonder our clients recently hired us for fitting this beautiful QuickStep Impressive Ultra Classic Oak Natural Laminate Flooring at their place.
Every laminate flooring installation project starts with taking care of the subfloor. One of the main advantages of laminate flooring is that it can be installed over different types of subfloors. Flooring installation specialists just need to make sure the subfloor is dry, levelled, and clean. In order to ensure better sound-insulation, you can also opt for having an underlayment installed on top of the subfloor and under the laminate floorboards. The underlayment also creates a cushioning effect, which means more comfort of use. It is very important to ensure you are working with experienced and knowledgeable flooring specialists. This will ensure your floor will last for many decades and you will be able to enjoy it in perfect condition and extra durable for longer.