Affordable Floor Installation Services in South Wimbledon, Raynes Park, SW20
Our wood floor fitting services are available across South Wimbledon, Raynes Park. As a local specialist in the installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers' professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout South Wimbledon, Raynes Park.
Whether it's your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in South Wimbledon, Raynes Park as well as expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at a reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring installation - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood installation
- Engineered wood floor installation
- Laminate floor fitting
- LVT Flooring
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise-reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in the installation of wooden floors, we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in South Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in South Wimbledon, Raynes Park
FlooringFirst! offers a complete range of laminate products from QuickStep, Balterio, Egger and Elka.
Our Supply & Fit service includes thousands of engineered oak flooring products from Elka, QuickStep, V4, Evolve, Xylo, Boen, Kahrs and many other brands.
We keep solid oak parquet flooring blocks always in stock and available in 4 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic, extra rustic
We also offer huge range unfinished and prefinished of engineered oak parquet flooring blocks with sizes from 230 to 600mm and various thicknesses. All oak blocks are suitable for herringbone patterns but a range of chevron patterns is also available.
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who care about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood floor fitting service in South Wimbledon, Raynes Park, that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Engineered Wood Flooring Installation in South Wimbledon, Raynes Park
The engineered wood flooring installation process has certain demands when it comes to skills and experience. This type of flooring, however, does not go to the harsh end of the spectrum, installation-wise. Most, if not all brand use a click and groove type of planks, which makes the entire process a lot easier and smoother than someone would expect. In this case, our client had already chosen and purchased an engineered flooring, so all our team had to do was replace the old floorboards with the new ones and from then on work their magic.
After everything was prepared, and the fireplace that needed repairs was sorted out, our team begun by laying down the floor. Afterwards came the sanding procedure, which is done to ensure that the floor will be looking and feeling fresh new, as well as to eliminate any possible factory induced imperfections. Afterwards, the procedures were executed as they are supposed to - the floor was sealed, stained in a dark oak stain, and lacquered. The lacquer was one of Juncker's most popular products in that class - the HP Commercial.