Certified Floor Installation Services in Soho, W1
Our wood floor fitting services are available across Soho. As a local expert in installation of parquet, hardwood and engineered floors, we are confident to offer to our customers professional expertise and guaranteed quality brought in with friendly customer care.
FlooringFirst! is pleased to advise that our wood floor installation service is available throughout Soho.
Whether its your home or place of work, you can rest assured that your wooden floors are looked after by experienced and fully insured wood floor fitters.
What's Included in Our Floor Installation Service?
Our wood floor fitting service includes obligation free site visit and quotations in Soho as well an expert advice on flooring products, free flooring samples and maintenance. When you choose our fitters, you choose less headache, more choice and one supplier of service + products, as we bring it all together for you at reasonable price:
- Parquet flooring laying - single and double herringbone, plus various other patterns, borders and deco borders available
- Hardwood laying
- Engineered wood floor laying
- Laminate floor installation
- 2 Years Service Guarantee. We make sure your property is prepared. Moisture & temperature readings will be collected from flooring, environment and subfloor.
- Subfloor levelling - plying down, boarding and application of self-levelling compounds
- Liquid DPM application (damp-proofing) for concrete base
- Doors and door frames trimming
- Fitting of underlays and noise reducing insulation
- Floor repairs - refitting of floorboards and replacement of parquet, hardwood and engineered wood flooring
- Supply and install reclaimed pine floorboards and reclaimed parquet flooring
- Supply of parquet blocks, engineered, solid and laminate flooring
- Supply and fitting of skirting boards, beading and various accessories
- Restoration and maintenance of your wooden floors
- GET EXTRA 10% DISCOUNT on our Clean & Polish service for all floors fitted or restored by FlooringFirst!
Wooden floors can bring in a huge difference at your home and office environment - they provide the natural element, which we all prefer to have in our surroundings and they are easy to maintain. Wooden floors and laminate flooring are known as well as an allergy reducer.
With our knowledge and experience in installation of wooden floors we may find the right product for your home together - with our expert knowledge on subfloors, products and method of installation and your preference of finish and colour. For advice on products, get in touch with your qualified flooring installers in Soho, Monday - Saturday, from 07:30 am - 05:30 pm.
Complete "Supply & Fit" Service for clients in Soho
FlooringFirst! offers a range of 180+ laminate products from QuickStep and Balterio. Our Supply & Fit service includes approx. 40 products of Kahrs engineered flooring and approx. 40 products of Boen engineered flooring.
Our oak parquet flooring blocks are always in stock and available in 3 grades:
- 70x230x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
- 70x280x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic (plus extra-rustic)
- 70x350x20 mm - prime, natural, rustic
When hiring a parquet floor fitter, or hardwood floor layer you would probably like as well to receive more than just good looking new floors. You would also like a friendly, reliable service from people who cares about your satisfaction all the way through. With our wood fitting service in , that's precisely what you'll get.
Floor Care Tips and Advice
Find Our More on Fitting Floors in
Laying Oak Engineered Flooring in Soho
For this project, our team met and tackled head-on challenges such as fireplace heart removal, lifting and disposing of a couple of sqm of kitchen tiles, as well as some serious subfloor preparation. As you may know from some of our other projects, fireplace hearths are much more than just a simple decorative element, as their main purpose is to provide safety around the fireplace area and help reduce the risk of any fire-related accidents. As they extend into the room itself, all embers and logs should fall on them, preventing damage to the floor itself. Hearths are also a sweet spot to store the wood for your fireplace, as well as fireplace tools you might have to use. However, many households have decided to forego using a fireplace, and have switched to more modern heating options.
After the process of removing the fireplace hearth was completed, our team still had to remove the rest of the existing flooring. Following that was the installation of a Duralay Timbermate Silentfloor Gold Wood Floor & Laminate Underlay, which helps tremendously reduce the amount of transmitted noise, and you can get up to 23dB reduction. The flooring our client has chosen for their home is Elka's White Washed and Smoke Oak Engineered Flooring, with an oiled finish. Needless to say, after choosing quality materials, the result will look equally as impressive, as you can see from the pictures in this project.